You want to ban guns but

No, but a bartender can tell if someone sitting in front of them is drunk and they have already served him six drinks
Ah, but, is it the bartender’s responsibility to find out if the guy drove or took a taxi?

Unless they place this responsibilty on the bar or the bartender then there is no reason he shouldn’t be able to continue to serve the guy drinks and there’s no legal cause to hold him liable either legally or civilly.

It's not necessarily a ban that we want, if anything it would be great if we could make sure that whack jobs aren't able to purchase firearms.

So what needs to be done to weed out the “whackjobs”?

Before you answer that question, remember that spotting, diagnosing and treating mental illness goes way beyond the issue of gun control.
I mean what was the gun dealer thinking when a punk kid comes in days after turning 18 and buys an AR-15, 370 rounds, and body armor.

How was the gun dealer to know that the Buffalo shooter was a “punk kid”? He is not obligated to make that determination and is not trained to do so anyway.

People wanted to replace cops with trained social workers to deal with mentally ill suspects but you expect untrained gun dealers to discern mental illness?
That dealer should be either prosecuted or sued for negligence.

How exactly was he negligent?

Ah, but, is it the bartender’s responsibility to find out if the guy drove or took a taxi?

Unless they place this responsibilty on the bar or the bartender then there is no reason he shouldn’t be able to continue to serve the guy drinks and there’s no legal cause to hold him liable either legally or civilly.

Yes it is the bartenders responsibility to find out if the guy is driving and order him a cab

It is also his responsibility to cut off an obviously intoxicated patron

You don't want to ban cars.
Everyday 32 people are killed by a drunk driver that's more than someone killed with an assault weapon. You want to blame the driver but not the car. Where as you want to blame the gun but not the shooter.
Cars aren't weapons. They do a lot more than kill people. Assault rifles are weapons and are great for killing lots of people. If assault weapons disappeared the country would be unaffected. Now how would the country be if cars disappeared?

Guns for me not for thee.

1653704395427.png

Why do you feel the need to purchase a telephone? Same reason.
You need to change your name to Confused American. I'm not sure that anyone has ever been killed by a phone, although I would like to get my hands on that guy that keeps calling me telling me that my car warranty has expired.

Cars aren't weapons. They do a lot more than kill people. Assault rifles are weapons and are great for killing lots of people. If assault weapons disappeared the country would be unaffected. Now how would the country be if cars disappeared?
Cars have been used as a weapon. Firearms are tools just like a car is a tool. Criminals will never turn in the guns they stolen hopefully one day you meet up with one of those criminals.

You don't want to ban cars.
Everyday 32 people are killed by a drunk driver that's more than someone killed with an assault weapon. You want to blame the driver but not the car. Where as you want to blame the gun but not the shooter.
We need a national 25mph speed limit because from 30mph driving deaths go up exponentially.

"If it saves just one life", Right?

nobody i know of, dupes...Huge majority wants background checks and ban of future sales of military style weapons....Cut the stupid brainwashed bs...
bullshit, we have had background checks for decades and we do not have "military style weapons for sale" we have semi-auto replicas not full auto. Back in the 1950-60's, you could BUY A NAZI MACHINE GUN OVER THE MAIL and guess what ?? You did not have people using them to commit crimes, so what changed ? The PEOPLE HAVE changed via UNCHECKED IMMIGRATION. Now the DEMONRATS just want VOTES and could care less about the social impact of who they let in. IN Switzerland, every home has a machine gun per state law AND you must practice regularly; guess what ?? LOW CRIME !!!! WHY, because they are not multicultural. The GLobalists working through the DemonRat party are engineering social chaos and destruction to make way for their Great Reset bullcrap.

Forum List

Back