You Thought Bush Derangement Syndrome Was Bad?

Cecilie1200

Diamond Member
Nov 15, 2008
Phoenix, AZ
You ain't seen nothin' until you've seen Trump Derangement Syndrome.

As I've mentioned before, I caption phone calls for the hearing-impaired. Even given my cynicism and pessimism about humans, I'm surprised by the number of otherwise-normal people - not the lunatic fringe out marching in the street and destroying things right now, in other words - who are actually making plans on how to destroy their Thanksgiving dinners with their families because some of their relatives DARED to support Trump, and even business owners who are planning to charge known Trump supporters more, or give them substandard service.

One hopes, for their own sakes as well as society's, that these people calm down. But I'm not holding my breath.

As I've mentioned before, I caption phone calls for the hearing-impaired. Even given my cynicism and pessimism about humans, I'm surprised by the number of otherwise-normal people - not the lunatic fringe out marching in the street and destroying things right now, in other words - who are actually making plans on how to destroy their Thanksgiving dinners with their families because some of their relatives DARED to support Trump, and even business owners who are planning to charge known Trump supporters more, or give them substandard service.

One hopes, for their own sakes as well as society's, that these people calm down. But I'm not holding my breath.
Allow me to demonstrate "derangement syndrome"....

Adjusted for inflation, federal spending under Obama

a) increased

b) was flat

c) decreased

?

I can't imagine a business owner charging a Trump supporter more for goods or services. That's as lame as it gets. I work for some off the charts libs, as long as the pay it's not my concern.

I do fully expect the effigies (there already was one burned up) the marches, chants, road blocks, riots, etc. I really missed those years.

Trump's actually sounding frighteningly reasonable. He's still talking about building his wall, but McConnell is not committing to pay for it. LOL

But aside from that, he's not saying much that people should truly fear. Economically he plans to confront China, and he has some power to do that regardless of congress.

My kid called Tuesday night from he NE private liberal arts college, and said she knew full scholarship kids who were genuinely scared both that their health insurance could end, as well as free contraceptive and reproductive care, and family members would be deported. But Trump doesn't appear to be going there, nor does McConnell.

We'll go back to having the Roberts Court, but .... that's how it goes. If Texas gets to shut down all the abortion clinics, it may go dem next time. We'll see.

Trump's actually sounding frighteningly reasonable. He's still talking about building his wall, but McConnell is not committing to pay for it. LOL

But aside from that, he's not saying much that people should truly fear. Economically he plans to confront China, and he has some power to do that regardless of congress.

My kid called Tuesday night from he NE private liberal arts college, and said she knew full scholarship kids who were genuinely scared both that their health insurance could end, as well as free contraceptive and reproductive care, and family members would be deported. But Trump doesn't appear to be going there, nor does McConnell.

We'll go back to having the Roberts Court, but .... that's how it goes. If Texas gets to shut down all the abortion clinics, it may go dem next time. We'll see.

So what you are saying is - Trump is liar and his biggest promises are just a pile of bullshit so he can get elected.

Maybe, but I don't see how you can state that 2 days after election.

What do you mean sounding reasonable.....the meme that Trump, who has been in business for decades, built projects all over the world and interacted with people from all walks of life from electiricians and wait staff to government leaders....and done this successfully........the meme that Trump is a nut came from the democrats and was pushed by their democrat party workers in the press......

The left is violent and hateful.....and they lost...so you haven't seen anything yet....

So what you are saying is - Trump is liar and his biggest promises are just a pile of bullshit so he can get elected.

so trump is like all the other people running for office.....im shocked....

What do you mean sounding reasonable.....the meme that Trump, who has been in business for decades, built projects all over the world and interacted with people from all walks of life from electiricians and wait staff to government leaders....and done this successfully........the meme that Trump is a nut came from the democrats and was pushed by their democrat party workers in the press......

The left is violent and hateful.....and they lost...so you haven't seen anything yet....

Vigialntes post of Trump's 100 day plan and McConnell's quotes on the Hill site are not totally unreasonable.

Some people were literally wigging out on Tues night. Trump said some very ugly stuff during the campaign. It may all calm down, and result in legislation that does some good without hurting a bunch of peaceful people who are just trying to live their lives.

Oh no, he is not at all like "other people".

Take despicable liar Obama, he kept most of his election promises including major healthcare reform.

The Obameter: Campaign Promises that are Promise Kept | PolitiFact

trump.jpg

No, I'm saying that he might actually act reasonably. For example: We literally cannot deport 12 million people. We don't have the deportation capacity. But we can and damn well should ship illegal alien violent criminals back where they came from ... pronto. And, it's political suicide to just end health insurance that 20millionplus people got through Obamacare, but there may be a bipartisan compromise to make the thing less about govt controlled HC.

Vigialntes post of Trump's 100 day plan and McConnell's quotes on the Hill site are not totally unreasonable.

Some people were literally wigging out on Tues night. Trump said some very ugly stuff during the campaign. It may all calm down, and result in legislation that does some good without hurting a bunch of peaceful people who are just trying to live their lives.

The democrats did ugly stuff....like inciting violence againt their political enemies.......conducting massive voter fraud operations......actually attacking, beating, shooting Trump supporters......the democrats are violent assholes......

Take despicable liar Obama, he kept most of his election promises including major healthcare reform.

yes he is like everyone else running for office,making promise after promise....and why dont you wait until he starts doing things as president before you start slinging shit?.......if he actually starts doing things that are good for this country and its people,will we see you here saying so?.....

The democrats did ugly stuff....like inciting violence againt their political enemies.......conducting massive voter fraud operations......actually attacking, beating, shooting Trump supporters......the democrats are violent assholes......

When did they shoot trump guys? and that large scale voter fraud, where did that happen?

yes he is like everyone else running for office,making promise after promise....and why dont you wait until he starts doing things as president before you start slinging shit?.......if he actually starts doing things that are good for this country and its people,will we see you here saying so?.....

I have no problem with their non violent criticism of Trump....this is America and we still have Free Speech...especially now that the left has lost some of it's control over the country.......it is the violent crap that needs to stop....

Are you saying that young adults in college are not capable of seeing to their own contraceptive and reproductive care?

Wow, now that's sticking to a thread. LOL

the die hard ones yes,but so are the die hard righties....they both should be banished to a deserted island in the middle of the pacific where they can procead to kill each other off....

When did they shoot trump guys? and that large scale voter fraud, where did that happen?

Here is the voter fraud...admitted to on video......which states they targeted, the tactics they used.....

Are you saying that young adults in college are not capable of seeing to their own contraceptive and reproductive care?
I'm saying there are kids in college who come from such very very impoverished backgrounds that it's a challenge to even get enough food when their scholarship meal plans don't feed them during school breaks. And we should be very grateful to live in a country where such kids can get incredible educations and skills to have very productive lives.

Forum List

Back