You Tell Me...

Dismissing something as a cause doesn't automatically equate to them knowing what the cause is. No one knows what it is.
Okay, but I asked what other possibilities they suggested. Nothing "not" magical...?

They "ruled out" reflection of light, eh? And how exactly did they do that?

Okay great, but I asked what other possibilities they suggested.

They were pretty stumped...

Apparently, only magic. Imagine that... The paranormal society is just sure it isn't just action of light caused by the laws of physics. May i suggest they are full of shit?

You can suggest anything you want. I'm not trying to convince you of anything. If you want to believe it's cause by light, hey, you do you. Literally every other person who's examined the photo disagrees with that, but they're not trying to convince you of anything, either...

They "ruled out" reflection of light, eh? And how exactly did they do that?
Well, I'm not a paranormal investigator, so I don't know for certain, but they recreated the scenario of when I took the photo. They put the camera in the same exact spot, aimed at the same exact grave. The same exact lights were on, and the same exact lights were off. There were the same amount of people in the graveyard. The temperature was the same. As was the case when I took the photo, no cars drove past the graveyard.

Everything present when I took the original photo was recreated by SDPRS.

The fact of the matter is that the recreation did not produce the same photo you see in my post. It created the same photo, sans the anomaly. If it was a light reflection, the anomaly would've been present in both photos...

If it was a light reflection, the anomaly would've been present in both photos...
Doubtful the surroundings were reproduced perfectly. That reflection could have come from any item on your clothing, other people, etc. The slightest change in angle of camera could change it or make it not appear. That doesn't sound like a very well controlled test.

They were stumped? Well, maybe consider showing it to actual scientists...? Maybe, email an optics researcher at a university?

Doubtful the surroundings were reproduced perfectly. That reflection could have come from any item on your clothing, other people, etc. The slightest change in angle of camera could change it or make it not appear. That doesn't sound like a very well controlled test.

They were stumped? Well, maybe consider showing it to actual scientists...? Maybe, email an optics researcher at a university?
Well, see, here's the thing: I don't really care.

I took a photo which is weird.

The photograph has been examined by more than a few, and nobody knows what the Hell it is. Two of the people looking at it are avid skeptics, who examine these types of things with the goal of debunking them. They couldn't.

I think your comment about the quality of the test is laughable. You're getting an explanation from me, 11 years after the fact. I was not very involved in the recreation all too much, so you're not likely to get details of the recreation from me. I basically told them where the camera had been set down. Being a 19th cement post, there was really only one spot level enough to place the camera and get a relatively even horizon.

Every so often I run into some wanna-be expert like yourself who feels qualified to opine on the photo. Go ahead, man, knock yourself out. I honestly don't care because, as I said before, I'm not trying to convince you of anything...

Beats me what it is. Maybe somehow the camera had a glitch for a moment and super imposed something over your image. You know, ghost in the machine and all.

Forum List

Back