You should probably update your Apple devices right now

This one is bad.
I heard. Not unusual to get a report of a new vulnerability, really. This one says that the vulnerability has already been exploited. That is unusual. We've had Iphones since about 2008. Never had a breach. If mine is breached, they sure won't get much.

ROFLMAO!!!!

Apple is one of the goobermints undercover spy facilities.
Thier products are so saturated with goobermint spyware, it's not even funny anymore.
This is a ridiculous comment. Do you know anything about Apple products? Do you remember the San Bernardino terrorist attack?

The dead terrorist had an iPhone, which Apple refused to open up for the FBI. The FBI eventually got into it, but without Apple's help. Apple has pledged to respect user privacy, no matter the situation, and this stance can be hard to agree with, considering what happened. After the FBI got into his phone, Tim Cook pledged to make them even more secure.

Just the opposite of your claim.

I heard. Not unusual to get a report of a new vulnerability, really. This one says that the vulnerability has already been exploited. That is unusual. We've had Iphones since about 2008. Never had a breach. If mine is breached, they sure won't get much.
That's the 0 day. Exploit out before patch.

The vulnerability has existed in Apple devices since day one, the vulnerable in society are gullible in buying them.
Impossible since it goes back to 6s only.

Or feel free to show this documented vulnerability since "day 1"

Uh, Android has the same problems, as does Microsoft. As do all browsers which is why they have regular updates. Duh.
I'm from the Nokia years, moved onto Android. The reason being, over the years, anyone who's twinned about their phone have been Apple users. My lads had iPods before iPhones were released. They complained about getting some music onto them.

If you have everything Apple, knock your pan in, but I don't have issues finding apps, getting music on, changing sounds on text notifications etc.. The Apple users I know, twine. They hear a daft tune when I receive a text, they want to know how I did that, as soon as they find out it's not Apple, their shoulders go back and they sigh.

I won't be blackmailed by Apple with their product dictatorship, even my watch is Garmin, works flawlessly with my android phone.

Never Apple with me, over priced hassle.

Last edited:
I can't believe I'm the only one I know who still tapes over the front camera lens.

Years ago, Edward Snowden said that the NSA can watch people in real time ( through a device's lens if they want to or if they happen to be targeting an individual at any given time.) He saw it first hand .

Last edited:

Forum List

Back