You should only vote if you can distinguish Obama from Romney

Romney wants Roe overturned and will be in a position to help overturn it.
Obama wants Roe preserved and will be in a position to help preserve it.

Obama has gotten my vote already.

Both Candidates fail to have a plan for the Economy
Both Candidates want to continue the fake "War on Terror"
Both Candidates want to raise taxes, except one wants to tax the rich and the other wants to tax the poor.
Both Candidates have poor character in the face of tough questions
Both Candidates are devout CFR members

Neither has my vote. I will write in my own name if I have to. :clap2:

Romney believes women are just as concerned about the damage Obama has been doing to the economy as men are.

Obama tells women, "Don't worry your little head about those things, Honey; all you need to think about are women's issues like abortion."

Obama may have your vote, but we have four years of proof he doesn't know what to do with it.

Romney believes women are just as concerned about the damage Obama has been doing to the economy as men are.

Obama tells women, "Don't worry your little head about those things, Honey; all you need to think about are women's issues like abortion."

Obama may have your vote, but we have four years of proof he doesn't know what to do with it.

Well; nothing is more sacred than being able to do with your own body what you want. Outside of that, little else matters.

Should we force vasectomies on men at the age of 45? Would you like to put that up to popular vote in your state?

Well; nothing is more sacred than being able to do with your own body what you want. Outside of that, little else matters.

Should we force vasectomies on men at the age of 45? Would you like to put that up to popular vote in your state?

And Obama would say to you, "Exactly, don't worry your little head about things like the economy. All you need to think about is women's issues like abortion."

And Obama would say to you, "Exactly, don't worry your little head about things like the economy. All you need to think about is women's issues like abortion."

It has been the R who has consistently brought it up and consistently kept it in the news.

Your post highlights the reason women who think for themselves disdain the GOP. It's the idea that "government knows best" is a bad idea UNTIL you talk about a woman's body or marriage rights. Then you're all for an intrusive, totalitarian regime.

Your post highlights the reason women who think for themselves disdain the GOP. It's the idea that "government knows best" is a bad idea UNTIL you talk about a woman's body or marriage rights. Then you're all for an intrusive, totalitarian regime.

I understand what you are saying, and some women who are one issue voters might agree with you, but women who see themselves as more than baby factories will be more concerned with the immediate effects of Obama's failure to deal effectively with the economy than with hypotheticals about future Court actions and that neither Romney nor Obama will likely be able to make a difference on this issue.

In fact, some women who are single issue voters like yourself but who believe in the democratic process will want to see this issue decided this issue decided on its own merits by the legislatures they elected rather than being dictated to us by nine political appointees.

Governments job is to serve the people.

The day Women are willing to put down the Apron and Oprah and want to be the total breadwinners so I can sit at home on my ass and watch football and work on my cars, is the day you can pass laws for "your body". Until then you'll do as you're told.

FYI - The Military didn't give ME a choice for MY body to sign up for Selective Service or not. it was mandatory. or face jail time.

Both Candidates fail to have a plan for the Economy
Both Candidates want to continue the fake "War on Terror"
Both Candidates want to raise taxes, except one wants to tax the rich and the other wants to tax the poor.
Both Candidates have poor character in the face of tough questions
Both Candidates are devout CFR members

Neither has my vote. I will write in my own name if I have to. :clap2:

Vote Green Party

The day Women are willing to put down the Apron and Oprah and want to be the total breadwinners so I can sit at home on my ass and watch football and work on my cars, is the day you can pass laws for "your body". Until then you'll do as you're told.
What! Are you asking for God to let us live without regret, and sexual bias, making men TM's and women sex objects.

FYI - The Military didn't give ME a choice for MY body to sign up for Selective Service or not. it was mandatory. or face jail time.

Bitch when you must possibly defend the nation you live in.

What! Are you asking for God to let us live without regret, and sexual bias, making men TM's and women sex objects.

Bitch when you must possibly defend the nation you live in.

I did Bitch. Before and After I signed up. I still had to go on 2 tours anyway. Fortunately I made it back home and my tenure was up as soon as Obama took office or I would dead in the desert of Iraq or Afghan by now.

1: Don't tell people if they are allowed to vote.

2: There is little to no difference through policy from Obama to Mitt...

3: the only real difference between the 2 candidates is one takes both sides of near all issues over a given amount of years.

4: If you listen to Romney at some point yes, he will always disagree with Obama...

5: If you listen to Romney at some point yes, he will always agree with Obama...

Forum List

Back