You Said You Wouldn't Forget — But You Do Over And Over Again

Evil people will give evil. Christ is not connected to evil. Blasphemers think Christ is connected to evil. Humans rejected the corner stone, who is Jesus, thinking Peter was a corner stone. Peter is not a stone. Muslims - Quran followers are obeying the same deceiving spirit.
You do know that Simon was given the name Peter by Jesus which means "rock".

Matthew16:18
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

University of Kansas.
Probably a fat black.
Amazing! The student body president said this? I bet you are right, that it's a black.

The article has a very interesting point about freedom of speech. Darn, I suppose there shouldn't be consequences (removal from office, kicked out of school) because this person should have freedom of speech. I say that as a person on the Right: I've noticed we never get the same consideration from the Left. We say anything, they immediately try to destroy us.

University of Kansas.
Probably a fat black.
Omigod, you were right! It WAS a fat black! Woman. Name of Niya McAdoo --- There's a lot of strain on that waistband.

1633717915781.png

Amazing! The student body president said this? I bet you are right, that it's a black.

The article has a very interesting point about freedom of speech. Darn, I suppose there shouldn't be consequences (removal from office, kicked out of school) because this person should have freedom of speech. I say that as a person on the Right: I've noticed we never get the same consideration from the Left. We say anything, they immediately try to destroy us.
Try Death to Wakanda!

Forum List

Back