What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

You Said You Wouldn't Forget — But You Do Over And Over Again

Admiral Rockwell Tory

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Evil people will give evil. Christ is not connected to evil. Blasphemers think Christ is connected to evil. Humans rejected the corner stone, who is Jesus, thinking Peter was a corner stone. Peter is not a stone. Muslims - Quran followers are obeying the same deceiving spirit.
You do know that Simon was given the name Peter by Jesus which means "rock".

Matthew16:18
And I tell you that you are Peter, and on this rock I will build my church, and the gates of Hades will not overcome it.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
I remember 911 as if it was today.Not a drop of rain.
True. . . . I'm not perfectly sure that's the most memorable thing about that day -----

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
University of Kansas.
Probably a fat black.
Amazing! The student body president said this? I bet you are right, that it's a black.

The article has a very interesting point about freedom of speech. Darn, I suppose there shouldn't be consequences (removal from office, kicked out of school) because this person should have freedom of speech. I say that as a person on the Right: I've noticed we never get the same consideration from the Left. We say anything, they immediately try to destroy us.

Circe

Gold Member
Reaction score
University of Kansas.
Probably a fat black.
Omigod, you were right! It WAS a fat black! Woman. Name of Niya McAdoo --- There's a lot of strain on that waistband.

1633717915781.png

Tipsycatlover

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Amazing! The student body president said this? I bet you are right, that it's a black.

The article has a very interesting point about freedom of speech. Darn, I suppose there shouldn't be consequences (removal from office, kicked out of school) because this person should have freedom of speech. I say that as a person on the Right: I've noticed we never get the same consideration from the Left. We say anything, they immediately try to destroy us.
Try Death to Wakanda!

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$142.00
Goal
$350.00

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List