You Reap What Ya Sow

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Really bad, nasty, uncivil crowd..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLDzJHdxWAc&NR=1]YouTube - Bush gets booed as he hears Hail to the Chief one last time for him! Priceless![/ame]

now whine some more democwats.

and when the Republicans have control, which they eventually will, we'll see the same bad behavior we've been witnessing. Reminds me of how the Dems kept putting up avatars and pics of kill Bush and chimpy bush, now same behavior in reverse.

It's toxic and I see no end-well actually I do, the country is going the way of banana republic and we won't care anymore. All that will matter are the rulers.

Which is why it's key to treat them as human even if they don't do likewise. We lose ourselves otherwise

you mean like the psychotic rightwingnuts who spent 70 million dollars of our tax money to investigate a blue dress?

or like loony toon who wished that a presidential candidate die in a terrorist attack because she disagreed with his politics?

or like the useless as mammary glands on a bull poster who today implied that Obama, Reid and Pelosi should be removed 'by any means necessary'?

look at the insane language you wingnuts use.

and yes, sometimes dems respond, though not nearly proportionately to the incitement. Politics has always been a full contact team sport.

your loons need to grow up and actually engage in constructive discussion instead of continuing to play the game of 'ihopehefails' or you need to suck it up because otherwise you have to accept they will continue to be treated with the contempt the ihopehefails loons deserve.

Last edited:
and when the Republicans have control, which they eventually will, we'll see the same bad behavior we've been witnessing. Reminds me of how the Dems kept putting up avatars and pics of kill Bush and chimpy bush, now same behavior in reverse.

It's toxic and I see no end-well actually I do, the country is going the way of banana republic and we won't care anymore. All that will matter are the rulers.

I haven't seen any republicans do that here. did I miss it? and of course the dems treated McCain and Palin with the utmost decorum didn't they..

you mean like the psychotic rightwingnuts who spent 70 million dollars of our tax money to investigate a blue dress?

or like loony toon who wished that a presidential candidate die in a terrorist attack because she disagreed with his politics?

or like the useless as mammary glands on a bull poster who today implied that Obama, Reid and Pelosi should be removed 'by any means necessary'?

and yes, sometimes dems respond, though not nearly proportionately to the incitement. Politics has always been a full contact team sport.

your loons need to grow up and actually engage in constructive discussion instead of continuing to play the game of 'ihopehefails' or you need to suck it up because otherwise you have to accept they will continue to be treated with the contempt the ihopehefails loons deserve.

sometimes dems respond??? priceless.

Ill make a deal with you. Ill stop using bad language if you stop using it.

Oh wait, I havent been using bad language. I've never been like that. In fact, when i find myself getting uncivil I will take myself out of the situation if I have to in order to avoid it.

Now I don't by the "They are doing it so I can too" argument. I would hope that you don't accept it either.

Recall those who called we who were oppsed to invading Iraq traitors? Unamerican? Terrorist supporters?
Recall childish "freedom fries"?
Bush even said you are either with us or against us.

Recall those who called we who were oppsed to invading Iraq traitors? Unamerican? Terrorist supporters?

Bush isn't president anymore, commie.

Because it's true. If you aren't with us, you are against us.

Us for the president of the United Satates of America is supposed to be all the citizens of the USA. Not just his political party.

but it is clear that politicians now serve their party first.

I know exactly when it all started too: it started when Gore rescinded his concession to Dubya and tried to drag the peaceful transition of Presidential Power down around him.

Oh really ... no other options?

Aren't you big on logical thinking?

It's not really a very nuanced topic. You either want to protect our national security or you don't.

Crowds boo, shout obscenities at Bush

While crowds cheered Obama during his inauguration, the reception wasn't as warm for outgoing President Bush – some booed him while others lined up to throw shoes at his effigy.

Many in the crowd began booing and shouting obscenities when President Bush and Vice President Cheney were introduced during the inauguration ceremony, St. Louis Post-Dispatch reporter Kevin McDermott wrote.

Crowds boo, shout obscenities at Bush

now show me one liberal on this site that condemned this behavior.

New Topics

Forum List

Back