You REALLY think there's a god?

That ain't proof, correlation does not prove causation.

Yeah, I think there is a God(s). Maybe one, maybe more. It's a hard thing to accept that something came from nothing, IMHO there had to be some supernatural force involved, which by its nature is undefinable, and I can roll with that.

It is an immutable law that all living things are born, live, and must eventually die. We can bitch about it all we want to, but that's the way it is and BTW has to be. The time and date for each event is immaterial.
Actually, by definition, God is definable.

That depends on your definition of what definable means. According to one dictionary, if something is definable then you can explain and describe its meaning and limits. Such is not the case with God.
You are seriously confused. To say that God—who is necessarily the immaterial, timeless, and eternally self-subsistent being of incomparable greatness who created everything else that exists—is undefinable is ridiculous. I just defined him. To say that God is beyond the comprehension of finite minds is not the same thing as saying that he is undefinable. The finite mind readily apprehends who and what God is. Apprehension and comprehension are not the same things.

Last edited:
So...those who die young or perhaps before their time....have you considered maybe God took them home with Him to spare them future pain and suffering?
You personally ever LOST a Child of your own?
Perhaps a Grand Child?

If you actually had, you would understand the nonsense that you SPEW.

You are so fucking full of bullshit, it makes me sick.
I suppose you use the lines.....

"They are in a better place now."
"God has a plan for everything."
"I know how you feel."

All of these lines are bullshit, and make a parent that lost a child feel even worse.

It would be nice if you actually admitted you were not thinking clearly when you posted your trash and apologized , but you won't.

You are too much of a COWARD to admit that you spoke incorrectly.

You personally ever LOST a Child of your own?
Perhaps a Grand Child?

If you actually had, you would understand the nonsense that you SPEW.

You are so fucking full of bullshit, it makes me sick.
I suppose you use the lines.....

"They are in a better place now."
"God has a plan for everything."
"I know how you feel."

All of these lines are bullshit, and make a parent that lost a child feel even worse.

It would be nice if you actually admitted you were not thinking clearly when you posted your trash and apologized , but you won't.

You are too much of a COWARD to admit that you spoke incorrectly.
None of us know how long we are here for, best make the best of it and don't miss an opportunity to tell your loved ones that you love them every chance you get. Now is all we have for sure.

I believe there could possible be a higher power somewhere but not one that interferes in the lives of humans...."It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are 20 gods or no God" Thomas Jefferson
The bottom line being that god/God/GOD/gods however you choose to see him/them/it is a matter of faith.

I believe there could possible be a higher power somewhere but not one that interferes in the lives of humans...."It does me no injury for my neighbor to say there are 20 gods or no God" Thomas Jefferson
A new article in Popular Mechanics states that human consciousness is based on electromagnetism, ergo if GOD exists it is an electromagnetic being. My observations concerning life on this world reaffirms this fact and the portal system between the parallel universes are earth's van Allen Radiation Belts ( also electromagnetic ). GOD might simply be an interloper into this physical world.

Forum List

Back