You really have to hand it to Hillary Clinton

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017
You really have to hand it to Hillary Clinton that sheā€™s kept pretty much quiet since she lost the election by the electoral college. She stayed out of the limelight. In spite of Donald Trumpā€˜s ceaseless and constant attacks as someone who hasnā€™t been in office for nearly 7 years.
I suspect most people would be very public and say ā€œI told you soā€œ as Donald Trumpā€™s criminal behavior and his criminal enterprises have been exposed to the American people and to the world.

And you can add former President Obama to that list. No matter how Trump attacked him and his family heā€™s pretty much kept quiet and to himself.

Two individuals that have shown grace and class that Republicans simply donā€™t understand.

Last edited:
You really have to hand it to Hillary Clinton that sheā€™s kept pretty much quiet since she lost the election by the electoral college. She stayed out of the limelight. In spite of Donald Trumpā€˜s ceaseless and constant attacks as someone who hasnā€™t been in office for nearly 7 years.
I suspect most people would be very public and say ā€œI told you soā€œ as Donald Trumpā€™s criminal behavior and his criminal enterprises have been exposed to the American people into the world.

And you can add former President Obama to that list. No matter how Trump attacked him and his family heā€™s pretty much kept quiet and to himself.

Two individuals that have shown grace and class that Republicans simply donā€™t understand.
You are one seriously twisted mental case.

Why do you folks keep bringing up Hillary Clinton!?

*start thread about Hillary Clinton*

:lol:

Gluttons for punishment? Lol

I got a large laugh out of the article yesterday where she visited a museum in either Venice or Vienna and some guy had copied off about 62K pages of her Emails and set them on a copy of the Resolute desk. Her comment was...' I found the EMails! Call the GOP!'

I got a large laugh out of the article yesterday where she visited a museum in either Venice or Vienna and some guy had copied off about 62K pages of her Emails and set them on a copy of the Resolute desk. Her comment was...' I found the EMails! Call the GOP!'

Doesn't everyone destroy evidence they're compelled to turn over to the FBI?

I suspect most people would be very public and say ā€œI told you soā€œ as Donald Trumpā€™s criminal behavior and his criminal enterprises have been exposed to the American people into the world.

After that ass whippin I'd shut up, too. She had every channel on the fake news saying she was gonna blow Trump outta the water.

Last edited:

Derp? George W. Bush showed grace and class by not interfering in politics after leaving office...Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have been more vocal and more public than almost any "ex" leaders that I can think of! Bush literally fell off the map. You hear from Hillary and Barack all the time and it's NEVER not confrontational with the Trump Administration!

I know. Trump shouldnā€™t do that.

Derp? George W. Bush showed grace and class by not interfering in politics after leaving office...Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton have been more vocal and more public than almost any "ex" leaders that I can think of! Bush literally fell off the map. You hear from Hillary and Barack all the time and it's NEVER not confrontational with the Trump Administration!
Bush has been quiet because heā€™s ashamed. Thereā€™s been reports heā€™s afraid to leave the country because he might be arrested overseas for war crimes.
Bush gave us a ruined economy. Trillions in tax cuts for millionaires. He let bin Laden go and stopped looking for him. Tens of thousands of Americans maimed for life from the Iraq fiasco. Thousands of Americans dead. Trillions spent to inflame the Middle East.

Thereā€™s so much more. But I wonā€™t bother to go on because even Republicans know.

Look at everything Trump has said about George Bush. One Republican God tearing down another Republican God.

After that ass whippin I'd shut up, too. She had every channel on the fake news saying she was gonna blow Trump outta the water.
Trump lost by millions. It was the electoral college that put him in office. Not the American people.

You are one seriously twisted mental case.
Coming from Republicans, thatā€™s a serious compliment.

I suspect most people would be very public and say ā€œI told you soā€œ as Donald Trumpā€™s criminal behavior and his criminal enterprises have been exposed to the American people and to the world.

Halloween.jpg

Trump lost by millions. It was the electoral college that put him in office. Not the American people.

Well. The real victory was, in my view, the revolt itself.

It's about brush fires in the minds of babes, deanrd. That right there is how winning is done. And I don't even care which way the wind blows the things. As long as they're burning, everything's gonna be a-okay. Is that how you say that? a-okay?

Those millions all live in California and New York....Your side lost....Suck it.

OR maybe they just refuse to answer subpoenas, being above the law and all.

Get help thereā€™s more to life than being a fool and you my friend are a huge idiot. Youā€™ve proven it daily go met some real people maybe theyā€™ll like you for some reason.

This is a good thread to post all of those media meltdown videos on election night. And especially the ones of them predicting she'd win in a landslide. Tee hee hee hee hee.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back