You People

You idiots have everything to do with who is on the ballot.
how is that? We put people into office off the ballot, but we don't choose who goes on the ballot. Those folks work to get on the ballot themselves and their people. The populace has nothing to do with the names on the ballots. you are very confused as always.

how is that? We put people into office off the ballot, but we don't choose who goes on the ballot.
History. Every time you fools vote for a jackass, it's sending a message: we like jackasses, more please. And we get more. The only way things will change is if you stop giving them your vote for free.

History. Every time you fools vote for a jackass, it's sending a message: we like jackasses, more please. And we get more. The only way things will change is if you stop giving them your vote for free.
when one loses his shit over something not within his or her control. Thanks,

You all should be ashamed of yourselves. YOU keep voting for it.

That's just it Harley, I'm not so sure anymore. How can it be that year after year, election, state, candidate, issue, most every issue keeps coming right down the wire split nearly 50/50 in half leaving congress in permanent gridlock?

How is it that by every poll, every measure, every opinion this whole year that a solid 75% stated they were very upset to angry about the direction of the country, then go to the poll and vote to keep going in the same direction???

Does that remotely make sense? That's just it, they wouldn't. On wednesday, if everyone on the Right voted the way the election turned out, then why are they all surprised and disappointed by the outcome? They wouldn't be.

Then we are told that democrats are winning and taking over! Why then do elections always come out so close that it takes a week to count the votes down to the last person?

I'm becoming firmly convinced that our elections have just become a game thrown out there to keep the masses deceived that they still have control and a choice in the direction of the country. Mathematically, statistically, these outcomes are simply, demonstrably IMPOSSIBLE. Maybe once, but not over and over. Maybe in a normal year, but not under the current conditions with the country turned to absolute shit for most everyone!

The ONLY way to explain this is to suggest that these elections are pre-scripted.

Congress passed a law issuing funding years ago mandating that all states switch to electronic computerized black boxes. Then they are supplied by dark agencies with software scripted for each race and voting region that no one understands, sees or has access to. And now suddenly, elections are running the exact OPPOSITE promised: instead of electronic giving us more secure, easier, more reliable and faster voting, now most states cannot even count their state votes in less than a week!

Dude, I know when my leg is being pulled and I am being GAMED. These elections are about as open, honest and real as a WWE wrestling match.

I don't have any candidates and that's not the topic.

Why do stupid motherfuckers keep voting for shitty candidates? That's the topic. Why are you so eager to dodge the question?
so you aren't even third party. hmmmmm who would you vote for?

They foolishly believe their grade school indoctrination and feel some obligation to participate in the game.
What gets me, is the way they faithfully, gullibly, keep voting for the same shit over and over again, yet they go off the deep end with paranioa about "stolen" elections. What's to steal when they're voting for shit in the first place??

What gets me, is the way they faithfully, gullibly, keep voting for the same shit over and over again, yet they go off the deep end with paranioa about "stolen" elections. What's to steal when they're voting for shit in the first place??
What I get a chuckle from is the two sides (of the same coin) love to claim after EVERY lost election, THE NATION IS DONE FOR.

well again, Trump wasn't included in the game between the two parties. Trump was exactly what you say we avoid. The fact you keep ignoring that fact is truly hilarious for me. You still don't get the Trump piece in this. We didn't vote for the same old same old as you keep wanting to document, but it ain't so. Trump was far far from same old same old. He told repubs to fk off as much as he did demofks. You continue to ignore that.

So your entire game was nullified by trump and you still bitched. So, not sure exactly who you are. but keep your preaching between your legs.

What a bunch of brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses lol. The only people who vote for the Republicans are brainwashed fools or greedy scumbags- everything you know is wrong. The rich don't pay enough in taxes they pay the same percentage as you do and that is a horrible giveaway to the rich and we don't have enough money to invest in America the last 35 years and the place is falling apart. The worst inequality upward mobility homelessness are all the result of tax cuts for the rich.

well again, Trump wasn't included in the game between the two parties. Trump was exactly what you say we avoid. The fact you keep ignoring that fact is truly hilarious for me. You still don't get the Trump piece in this. We didn't vote for the same old same old as you keep wanting to document, but it ain't so. Trump was far far from same old same old. He told repubs to fk off as much as he did demofks. You continue to ignore that.

So your entire game was nullified by trump and you still bitched. So, not sure exactly who you are. but keep your preaching between your legs.
Listen, if you really think we should accept candidates like Biden and Trump as the "best we can do" - well, that's just fucking pathetic. I won't. But most of you will, and the country will continue to slide into the shitter.

What a bunch of brainwashed functional moron ignoramuses lol. The only people who vote for the Republicans are brainwashed fools or greedy scumbags- everything you know is wrong. The rich don't pay enough in taxes they pay the same percentage as you do and that is a horrible giveaway to the rich and we don't have enough money to invest in America the last 35 years and the place is falling apart. The worst inequality upward mobility homelessness are all the result of tax cuts for the rich.
dblack's point - Exhibit A

Hahahahahahaha……….

How have you not accidently killed yourself yet?
Holy shit

Forum List

Back