You People Who Think Separation of Church and State is Possible.......How Do You Reconcile Abortion??

No, I don't have the same rights as the gays, the blacks, leftist rioters, leftist politicians. All demand and get rights unavailable to most.

& here is yours:

conservative-victim-card-check-one-or-more-options-below-choose-32179491.png

Is this supposed to be an endorsement of Jefferson's genius?

i never called him a genius.

unlike donny who called HIMSELF a stable genius. but make no mistake, ol' tom was a patriot, & knew a little sumpthin' sumpthin' about the constitution.

unlike donny.

That he was just like every other immoral irresponsible politician?

:rolleyes:

You people might remember my excellent thread calling for the US to become a Christian Nation It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I made the airtight case that separation of church and state is impossible, has never happened, and cannot ever happen, and should be amended out of the Constitution. Let's face it. The framers made a mistake, just like they did in calling blacks 3/5 human.

Separation of Church and state is possible with most laws: No littering, no running a red light, etc. But there are some laws, the most important ones, where separation is impossible without creating an atheist state. In order to have actual separation of church and state, you have to have laws which the Catholic Church and other Christians can't follow in good conscience. In other words, atheist laws. Therefore abortion and gay marriage cannot be reconciled with separation of church and state without creating an atheist state. Leftist atheists say the current reversal of Roe v Wade violates separation of church and state because it pushes religious values. I say allowing abortion makes the state tantamount to an atheist state.

I would also add the Supreme Court declared atheism a religion in 1961, so why are we favoring the religion of atheism over the Christian religions? Again, separation of church and state is impossible, so let's scrap it and done with it.

I challenge anyone in the forum who claim to want separation of church and state (probably most people) tp reconcile the issues of abortion and gay marriage with the First Amendment without promoting the religion of atheism. I guarantee no one will be able to do it.

i never called him a genius.

unlike donny who called HIMSELF a stable genius. but make no mistake, ol' tom was a patriot, & knew a little sumpthin' sumpthin' about the constitution.

unlike donny.

:rolleyes:
Tommy J didn't even pay his bills. Dude was bankrupt, whereas the great President Trump is a multi-billionaire.

Trump is a grifter. Billionaire? Not anymore.
Just skimming this thread I see all the Biden cultists have derailed this thread to make it another Trump bashing thread

Where are the moderators who are so quick to pounce on off topic posts. 🤔

Just skimming this thread I see all the Biden cultists have derailed this thread to make it another Trump bashing thread

Where are the moderators who are so quick to pounce on off topic posts. 🤔

Check your lies.

You people might remember my excellent thread calling for the US to become a Christian Nation It’s Time to Formally Declare America A Christian Nation. In it, I made the airtight case that separation of church and state is impossible, has never happened, and cannot ever happen, and should be amended out of the Constitution. Let's face it. The framers made a mistake, just like they did in calling blacks 3/5 human.

Separation of Church and state is possible with most laws: No littering, no running a red light, etc. But there are some laws, the most important ones, where separation is impossible without creating an atheist state. In order to have actual separation of church and state, you have to have laws which the Catholic Church and other Christians can't follow in good conscience. In other words, atheist laws. Therefore abortion and gay marriage cannot be reconciled with separation of church and state without creating an atheist state. Leftist atheists say the current reversal of Roe v Wade violates separation of church and state because it pushes religious values. I say allowing abortion makes the state tantamount to an atheist state.

I would also add the Supreme Court declared atheism a religion in 1961, so why are we favoring the religion of atheism over the Christian religions? Again, separation of church and state is impossible, so let's scrap it and done with it.

I challenge anyone in the forum who claim to want separation of church and state (probably most people) tp reconcile the issues of abortion and gay marriage with the First Amendment without promoting the religion of atheism. I guarantee no one will be able to do it.
Abortions and queer marriage have nothing to do with a state sponsored religion.

Imagine how stupid you have to be to be a cult follower of Trump. Especially in light of all we know now. To say nothing of claiming Trump should be a saint. That is over-the-top fanboy worship.
All you know? You mean all the media feeds you.

Imagine how stupid you'd have to be to be a cult follower of the Alzheimer's patient, Biden.

Your Christian values are very Fascist. Trump is famous for his lifelong immorality, lies and total lack of ethics.

Forum List

Back