You People Who Think Separation of Church and State is Possible.......How Do You Reconcile Abortion??

A DNA registry is not the answer to any question. Like all lefties you continually dodge the real issue------------is an unborn child an person or not? You also refuse to tell us why you fear a vote of the people on whether abortion should be legal or not, or only legal under clearly defined circumstances, rape, incest, life of the mother. you want abortion as birth control, why can't you admit that fact?
Of course it is.

This way you get to force the father to be responsible just like you want to force the woman to bear a child.

Of course it is.

This way you get to force the father to be responsible just like you want to force the woman to bear a child.
how much will in cost to take DNA from 150 million males and create another huge govt agency to manage it? How much will the paternity testing cost for every unmarried pregnancy? Like most libs you never consider the cost of any of your hairbrained ideas.

Last change: Why do you fear a vote on this?

how much will in cost to take DNA from 150 million males and create another huge govt agency to manage it? How much will the paternity testing cost for every unmarried pregnancy? Like most libs you never consider the cost of any of your hairbrained ideas.

Last change: Why do you fear a vote on this?
How much will it cost for welfare and food stamps for millions of mother forced to bear children ?

And I don't fear a vote and never said I did. I am addressing the issue of a person's rights and you do not get to control a person's choices by the popular vote because it's not your body. And notice how much you fear a vote on a DNA registry for men so they can be forced to pay for their children

How much will it cost for welfare and food stamps for millions of mother forced to bear children ?

And I don't fear a vote and never said I did. I am addressing the issue of a person's rights and you do not get to control a person's choices by the popular vote because it's not your body. And notice how much you fear a vote on a DNA registry for men so they can be forced to pay for their children
Don't laws against murder control a person's choices? A civilized society must have rules of right and wrong or it cannot survive. The majority view murder as wrong, so it is illegal. Civilized societies live by the morals and beliefs of the majority, so let them vote.

Its not about body control, its about life and death and what the majority of the citizens believe and want.

As to welfare and food stamps, Those programs need serious reform so only those really in need get them. The abuse and fraud need to be found out and prosecuted.

Don't laws against murder control a person's choices? A civilized society must have rules of right and wrong or it cannot survive. The majority view murder as wrong, so it is illegal. Civilized societies live by the morals and beliefs of the majority, so let them vote.

Its not about body control, its about life and death and what the majority of the citizens believe and want.

As to welfare and food stamps, Those programs need serious reform so only those really in need get them. The abuse and fraud need to be found out and prosecuted.
There is not a single state that defines abortion as murder in their legal statutes.

But again I'll note that you only want women to be forced to take responsibility for children and will do anything to avoid voting on a measure that will actually force men to take responsibility.

Abortion is first and foremost about taking the life of a living developing human being. NOT about whatever inconvenience a woman or 'her body' experiences. The right of an individual to live by far trumps another's desire for convenience.

Boy, this lying Marxist talking point is being repeated so often, many people believe it.
People believe it because it's logical, the only possible way to understand it. An unborn fetus does not have the same legal standing as a living person. A woman controls her body. Any law that infringes upon her right is illegitimate.

A woman controls her body.
You make my point by repeating the lying Marxist talking point:

Let me repeat: Abortion is first and foremost about taking the life of a living developing human being. NOT about whatever inconvenience a woman or 'her body' experiences.

In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the words “person”, “human being”, “child”, and “individual”, shall include every infant member of the species homo sapiens who is born alive at any stage of development.

In Roe v. Wade all nine justices agreed that the use of “person” in the Constitution always assumed a born person, and therefore that the 14th Amendment’s mention of person did not confer constitutional rights until after a live birth. In the years since Roe, when the make-up of the court has changed, no justice has ever disagreed with that conclusion, including those who would overturn Roe and Casey.
I'll repeat. Nothing precludes the unborn from not being a person in the Constitution, and nothing in your links says otherwise. I don't know the source of your Roe v Wade claim, but it's moot now, since that barbaric ruling is now on the ash heap of history.

I'll repeat. Nothing precludes the unborn from not being a person in the Constitution, and nothing in your links says otherwise. I don't know the source of your Roe v Wade claim, but it's moot now, since that barbaric ruling is now on the ash heap of history.
The historical interpretation of the Constitution does.

No one who is conceived on American soil is considered a Citizen only those born on American soil.

You make my point by repeating the lying Marxist talking point:

Let me repeat: Abortion is first and foremost about taking the life of a living developing human being. NOT about whatever inconvenience a woman or 'her body' experiences.

Let me repeat: In many cases, abortion is about saving the life of a human being, the mother. You would have the country become a theocracy.

So you don't think people own their own bodies?

I never said anything about owning another person's body did I?

So tell me if you don't own your own body who does? Or is it only women who don't own their own bodies?

So you don't think people own their own bodies?

I never said anything about owning another person's body did I?

So tell me if you don't own your own body who does? Or is it only women who don't own their own bodies?
Yes you did. In post 412, you said something about owning a woman's body. Don't you even read or remember what you write?

And women own their own bodies, but they don't own the little human inside of them, the one they kill in an abortion.

Yes you did. In post 412, you said something about owning a woman's body. Don't you even read or remember what you write?

And women own their own bodies, but they don't own the little human inside of them, the one they kill in an abortion.
No I didn't read it again

This is what I said in post 412

And I told you that what you think any person should or should not be able to do to their own bodies is irrelevant because YOU do not own that body so YOU do not get to make the decision.

Which specifically states that NO ONE OWNS THE BODY OF ANOTHER PERSON.

Women have dominion over their own bodies and everything that is in them.

Last edited:
you want abortion on demand with no limits, why not just say that? Many others around the world disagree with you, so why not put it to a vote on a federal referendum. Let the people decide. Isn't that what a representative republic is all about? Why do you abortionists fear a vote of the people? Could it be because you realize that you are in the minority?
There is no such thing.

Forum List

Back