You Might Not Like It, but Hunter Biden’s Shenanigans Are Real News

No, stupid. The ONLY people interested in Hunter Biden are trolls. No one in the real world cares.

No, Hunter was the bagman to pickup the illegal kickbacks from US foreign aid payments, made with our tax dollars.
Anyone who does not care, is a criminal.

Dumbass what specifically do you object in my post?

Everything I've said is a matter of fact, not opinion. So go ahead, tell me what you don't think is fact and I'll prove that it is.
Either you are incredibly ignorant on the subject or you lie. Which one?

Socrates-S.jpg

He got paid $5.8 million by a company that is directly controlled by the CCP. He still owns 10% of a company that the CPP owns the other 90% of.
.....what the hell? The company facilitated deals betwen CCP and others. It was always privately owned.

Hunter Biden joined Burisma in April of 2014, the year of Ukraine EuroMaidan. One must go back to the Arab son who duped so many Clevelanders into voting for him and begin to scrutinize the chron for mouthings off during that month:

2014 Ap 24 Obama to Russia: "Sanctions Are Teed Up"

Poland's ex-president Kwasniewski joined Burisma in Jan 2014. Analysis of conditions in Hunter's month, Ap 2014, starts with Lavrov:

2014 Ap 1 Russia's April 1 Claim That Ukraine Violated Its Own Territorial Integrity

Here is the difference, it is called evidence:
Like the “evidence” of the Russia conspiracy hoax in which Democrats smeared Trump for years?

Clearly there t shows Trump campaign gave intel to Russians. It also show Russia helping the Trump campaign by attack their opponent.

Trump campagin by attacking

Also, Hunter is not in trouble for addiction. He is in trouble for bribes for influence-peddling, and the likelihood that Joe knew all about it, and possibly profited from it directly.
Please show your evidence... I am using a GOP led Senate intelligence report.

Joe Biden Met with Hunter Biden’s Business Partner at White House

23 Apr 2022 ~~ By Wendell Husebo

Joe Biden met with Hunter Biden’s business partner, Eric Schwerin, at the White House 19 times as Vice President, according to a new report.

Schwerin was welcomed at the White House a total of 19 times between 2009 and 2015, according to Barack Obama’s White House visitor logs the New York Post reported Saturday. The contact between Joe Biden and Schwerin directly contradicts Joe Biden’s repeated claims he was never involved in the family business. The Post’s reporting adds a twelfth instance Joe Biden has been involved in the family’s business scheme.
In November 2017, Schwerin met with Joe Biden in the West Wing. Schwerin was the president of the infamous but now-dissolved investment fund Rosemont Seneca Partners. According to the Post:
  • Meeting with Joe Biden aide Evan Ryan (10/28/2009)
  • Meeting with Jill Biden special assistant Meg Campbell (2/13/2010)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden assistant Michele Smith (10/24/2010)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden (11/17/2010)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden assistant Kellen Suber (8/22/2011)
  • Meeting with Jill Biden aide Betsy Massey (3/31/2012)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden assistant Michele Smith (2/7/2012)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden’s Director of Administration Faisal Amin (3/28/2013)
  • Meeting with Joe Biden assistant Kathy Chung (5/20/2013)
The logs also reveal that Schwerin met with various close aides of both Joe and Jill Biden at key moments in Hunter’s life when he was striking multi-million dollar deals in foreign countries, including China. Yet President Biden has long insisted he had no involvement in his son’s foreign affairs. “I have never spoken to my son about his overseas business dealings,” he said in 2019.
~Snip~
According to former Utah U.S. attorney Brett Tolman, the Biden’s family payment mechanism of collecting 50 percent of family salaries for 30 years could be legal “predicates” for racketeering charges.
Constitutional scholar Jonathan Turley believes a special counsel should be appointed to study Hunter’s corruption because Joe Biden has denied any wrongdoing by Hunter and may have influenced the ongoing investigation.

Commentary:
Hmm..., Joey Xi in violation of RICO statutes? That kind of fits for the actions of Joey Xi and his crime family.
The only thing Biden hasn’t lied about was creating "the most extensive and inclusive voter fraud organization in the history of American politics”.

The most corrupt administration in US history. Hunter's Laptop, it's content and it's cover up are the single biggest scandal, of treason in US history.
If you're not pissed off, you're either asleep or part of the problem. Our freedoms and the very foundation of this country are at stake. My family left Italy more than 100 years ago and like so many others, did not come here to recreate the censorship and corruption and theft and control and abuse of government power etc. etc. etc. they left behind.
Infamous Joe Biden quotes:
"My son did nothing wrong,"
“The smartest guy I know”
Joe Biden referencing Hunter.​
"I never discussed a single thing with my son about anything having to do with Ukraine. No one has indicated I have. We always kept everything separate."
"Look, my son did nothing wrong at Burisma,"
"This is not about my family or his family, this is about your family—the American people."

“I Don’t Have Any Information on That”​

Psaki When Asked Why Hunter Biden’s Closest Business Partner Visited Obama’s White House 19 Times and Met with Joe Biden​

25 Apr 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Monday dodged a question about a New York Post report revealing Hunter Biden’s closest business partner visited the White House while Joe Biden was Vice President.

Hunter Biden’s business partner, Eric Schwerin, visited the Obama White House 19 times, according to visitor logs reviewed by The New York Post:

Commentary:
Come on man. Barry Soetoro is calling all the shots. He’s behind everything, from Covid-19 to the tanking of the economy to wanting to see the country tear itself apart.
Obama thinks this is a chess game and sees himself as king. You the voter has always been the pawn.
Jen Psaki knows this. You can see it in her responses over the past several weeks; she always has a clenched jaw trying to get through her "role." Surely, she CANNOT wait to get out of this false narrative role. The Gov't has been floating a couple of others to take her spot, but I have the feeling they (the interviewees) would rather not put themselves in this position.

You Might Not Like It, but Hunter Biden’s Shenanigans Are Real News

WE NEED TO TALK ABOUT HUNTER
The mainstream press shouldn’t ignore the president’s son’s questionable business practices.
7 Feb 2022 ~~ By Matt Lewis
The troubled presidential scion is in the news again and raising questions about his father, President Joe Biden. This unwanted attention has also renewed questions about the media’s relative lack of interest in the younger Biden’s highly questionable business interests during the 2020 presidential election.
Last week, Politico reported:The New York Times is still digging into Hunter Biden’s business relationships.” The Gray Lady sued the State Department to get emails about Hunter Biden that were sent or received by the US Embassy in Romania. It will be interesting to see what, if anything, these new emails reveal.
Although it garnered more attention on the right than in the mainstream media, last September, Politico reporter Ben Schreckinger, author of The Bidens, confirmed the validity of some of the controversial emails that surfaced during the 2020 campaign—including an email with a Chinese oil executive, referencing equity to be held for “the big guy.” (The big guy was Joe Biden, according to the recipient, Tony Bobulinski, a business partner of Hunter’s.)
~Snip~
Some, like Politico’s Schreckinger and The New York Times’ Ken Vogel, have spent considerable time doing just that. But let’s be honest, if this were any other president’s son, the coverage would have been through the roof.
Even without these post-election revelations and allegations, there was always an appearance of impropriety. We know Hunter was paid a lot of money to serve on the board of a Ukrainian gas company, apparently without ever visiting Ukraine and without any discernible expertise in the energy field. And his father just happened to be the point man there for the Obama administration.
~Snip~
I’ve just explained why the story didn’t get the attention it probably deserved in 2020, but what about in the future? By suing the State Department, The New York Times has signaled that they are serious about investigating the new Hunter Biden revelations. That’s a good start.
Media outlets and investigative reporters should pursue new allegations and leads aggressively, regardless of where that takes them. They shouldn’t let their fear or dislike of Trump guide their reporting.
The credibility of the media is at stake. And in the unlikely event that (as Schweizer’s reporting would suggest) Joe Biden has been compromised by a foreign government, the stakes are a lot higher than that.

Commentary:
Wow! The Daily Beast, the New York Times! Has the man behind the curtain had enough of Biden?
Why does Matt Lewis preface it with, “You May Not Like It?” Who is he placating?
Evidently, there are many on the left who believe NO sin by a democrat rises to the level worthy of investigation.
On the other hand, is Matt Lewis providing cover for his cohorts in the Ministry of Propaganda.
We know this much. Up till now, the majority of the MSM is not made up of real journalists - they’re Progressive Marxist/DSA Democrat butt boys.
The Post has a good series on Hunter and his laptop fiasco, including another series by the Daily Mail.
It's no secret that Biden, his son and brother James have created a crime family.
Then there's Joe's views on guns, and crime.
If he was so intent on prosecuting criminal caught with illegal guns, why don't he start with his son.
Wow, let’s talk about Hillary

Here is the difference, it is called evidence:

Clearly there t shows Trump campaign gave intel to Russians. It also show Russia helping the Trump campaign by attack their opponent.

Please show your evidence... I am using a GOP led Senate intelligence report.

Yep. Trump exposed Israeli intelligence assets to the Russians. It was so damned stupid. He was showing off to make them like him.

“I Don’t Have Any Information on That”​

Psaki When Asked Why Hunter Biden’s Closest Business Partner Visited Obama’s White House 19 Times and Met with Joe Biden​

25 Apr 2022 ~~ By Cristina Laila
White House Press Secretary Jen Psaki on Monday dodged a question about a New York Post report revealing Hunter Biden’s closest business partner visited the White House while Joe Biden was Vice President.

Hunter Biden’s business partner, Eric Schwerin, visited the Obama White House 19 times, according to visitor logs reviewed by The New York Post:

Commentary:
Come on man. Barry Soetoro is calling all the shots. He’s behind everything, from Covid-19 to the tanking of the economy to wanting to see the country tear itself apart.
Obama thinks this is a chess game and sees himself as king. You the voter has always been the pawn.
Jen Psaki knows this. You can see it in her responses over the past several weeks; she always has a clenched jaw trying to get through her "role." Surely, she CANNOT wait to get out of this false narrative role. The Gov't has been floating a couple of others to take her spot, but I have the feeling they (the interviewees) would rather not put themselves in this position.

Who? Are you one of those idiot birthers?

Forum List

Back