You might be Mike Brown if...

Extremely lame presentation of facts, and I'd hang on to the day job if I was that idiot.
Really great energy from this crowd, glad to see everyone turn out and get it pumped up, glad to see MC tell me to get off the stage after 1.5 minutes because I said naughtyThought... Nice to see people getting together and taking a joke and not being touchy little bitches. Did I mention being White is so awkward? Ugh, man, I'm just like, so unsexy and bad at sports! Ah Denzel is so cool.

Interesting fact: I had decided that this routine was too 'edgy' and 'shocking' and also 'dumb' and a 'low-blow' but the kid who performed before me was a black guy talking about how the "Mike" Brown situation caused him to have hate sex with his white girlfriend (I bet she's cute and not a pig!) That was when I decided that the audience was trash and not worth the extra urine I left on the floor of the bathroom.

Co-written by Michael Harms (a black man! who by the way has given me permission to use racial slurs and certain bad words!)

If conservatives were right about black people he wouldn't have made it off that stage.

What do conservatives say about black people?

That most of the time they are reasonable, upstanding citizens.

So those black people weren't reasonable upstanding citizens?

What black people?

the ones you were talking about.

Dude is not funny. His delivery sucks.
you are a prole that doesn't understand irony and dark humor. The audience was trash and deserved to be treated like such. That is how it was true art.

If conservatives were right about black people he wouldn't have made it off that stage.
What black people?
You mean republicans' black people?

What black people?
I don't know what you mean, that is why I asked, what black people?

What black people?
I don't know what you mean, that is why I asked, what black people?
Huh? What black people?

Extremely lame presentation of facts, and I'd hang on to the day job if I was that idiot.
Wow, just wow, he is a veteran and part of the wounded warrior foundation, show some respect you piece of shit.

Forum List

Back