You might be Jewish if

UllysesS.Archer

Gold Member
Jul 3, 2014
You totally ignore your own Tanakh, (Bible)

Or perhaps it is just like what happened to the Pharaoh of Egypt at the time of the Exodus, and God has just hardened their hearts, so that they cannot see the truth until the end days have come.

For it is written:
Revelation 7:4And I heard the number of those who were sealed, one hundred and forty-four thousand sealed from every tribe of the sons of Israel:

Here is some, though not all, of what is ignored by the Jewish people

Isaiah 7:14 Therefore the Lord himself will give youa a sign: The virgin will be with child and will give birth to a son, and will call him Immanuel

Micah 5:2 "But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah, though you are small among the clans of Judah, out of you will come for me one who will be ruler over Israel, whose origins are from of old, from ancient times.

Genesis 22:18 and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me.

Genesis 21:12 But God said to him, "Do not be so distressed about the boy and your maidservant. Listen to whatever Sarah tells you, because it is through Isaac that your offspring will be reckoned.

Psalm 132: 11 The LORD swore an oath to David,1 a sure oath that he will not revoke: "One of your own descendants I will place on your throne--

Jeremiah 23:5
"The days are coming," declares the LORD, "when I will raise up to David a righteous Branch, a King who will reign wisely and do what is just and right in the land.

Isaiah 35: 5 Then will the eyes of the blind be opened and the ears of the deaf unstopped. 6 Then will the lame leap like a deer, and the mute tongue shout for joy. Water will gush forth in the wilderness and streams in the desert.

Psalm 69:8 I am a stranger to my brothers, an alien to my own mother's sons;

Isaiah 63:3 "I have trodden the winepress alone; from the nations no one was with me. I trampled them in my anger and trod them down in my wrath; their blood spattered my garments, and I stained all my clothing.

Isaiah 8:14 and he will be a sanctuary; but for both houses of Israel he will be a stone that causes men to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. And for the people of Jerusalem he will be a trap and a snare.

Genesis 49:10 The scepter will not depart from Judah, nor the ruler's staff from between his feet, until he comes to whom it belongs and the obedience of the nations is his.

Daniel 9:24 "Seventy 'sevens' are decreed for your people and your holy city to finish transgression, to put an end to sin, to atone for wickedness, to bring in everlasting righteousness, to seal up vision and prophecy and to anoint the most holy. 25 "Know and understand this: From the issuing of the decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem until the Anointed One, the ruler, comes, there will be seven 'sevens,' and sixty-two 'sevens.' It will be rebuilt with streets and a trench, but in times of trouble.

Alas, if you don't believe in your own prophesies, then you just might be a Hebrew.You might want to do a little background search on your family tree. Just sayin.

Forum List

Back