You mean the IRS got $80 BILLION & Had NO PLAN On How To Use It?

I am still waiting for my file my taxes on a postcard thing Trump promised me. I wouldn't be surprised if the IRS spends at least $2B coming up with a plan

I am still waiting for my file my taxes on a postcard thing Trump promised me. I wouldn't be surprised if the IRS spends at least $2B coming up with a plan
Post card Taxes are only for Democrats who aren't smart enough to understand the 'EZ' form ...or those who don't usually pay their taxes.

Post card Taxes are only for Democrats who aren't smart enough to understand the 'EZ' form ...or those who don't usually pay their taxes.

IDK what the hell he was talking about TBH.

Anyway, I get one of these "telephone audits" about every other year or so because my bookkeeper is dense as a brick. It is always over the payroll for one of my businesses. Every year I tell her when we get the December payroll that I need to know exactly to the penny how much to transfer into the account so that the ending balance is exactly the same as the beginning balance for the year. She always screws that up so I have too much in the account one year that I get personally taxed on my K-1 for, and when I use it the following year and they look at the payroll, they freak out about how could I possibly have spent more on payroll than I put into payroll at which point I have to have the dense as a brick IRS agent conversation about retained earning I was already taxed on because my dense as a brick bookkeeper has never had to have this conversation with her and always has me cover post December 31 fees and expenses when she gives me the wrong damn number every year to deposit. I honestly think I could put down a nuclear bomb as a business expense in the general account and they wouldn't bat an eye but that payroll acount has to be to the exact penny or the IRS panties get in a wad.

Dems want to be popular, so they are hiring 88,000 IRS agents to audit Dems. Oh wait... :eusa_think:

LIAR! Its only 87,000. ;)

I love how the left says its only for the rich and corporations.

Riiiiiiiight! This is for harassing conservatives, straight up.

Lois Lerner shit. Dems love to weaponize the IRS.

Every Democrat voted to NOT force these agents to audit ONLY those making over $400,000 a year. Making it obvious exactly who they’ll be going after.

It will be interesting to see what the Repubs do about this.

Every Democrat voted to NOT force these agents to audit ONLY those making over $400,000 a year. Making it obvious exactly who they’ll be going after.

Yes, I saw that.

Ted Cruz got them to show their asses on that one.

What lying pieces of shit they are.

Yellen just gave the IRS a deadline on coming up with a plant use its $80 BILLION dollars....

:p

Oh they have a plan, just look at the IRS under Lois Lerner and multiply it times 10. They will go after any organization opposed to Thief in Chief Biden and the demrat agenda.

Oh they have a plan, just look at the IRS under Lois Lerner and multiply it times 10. They will go after any organization opposed to Thief in Chief Biden and the demrat agenda.

The fact they want agents who carry guns and use deadly force p…..AND THAT WAS IN THEIR AD?

What the fuuuuuck?

IRS_Job_Posting-2.webp

What

THE

FUCK?

New Topics

Forum List

Back