You may not believe this, but Greta Thunberg’s no air travel plan has hit a (hilarious) snag

She's getting rich from Soros and Bloomberg money so she will say ANYTHING to advance their Globalist, anti freedom, anti liberty agenda. That may be OK for Europe and other places, but the problem is the United States. We have a habit of FIGHITING to keep our Natural Rights, freedoms and liberties, and will do so again.

Greta is nothing but the figurehead of Global OPPRESSION they want to bring to the U.S. Notice, they are going after China and India. Why?
I'd love to see her go in front of the Stalinist China delegation. They would put her in a camp with a muzzle on her mouth

Wait until the little brat discovers her clitoris.
She's going to be hilarious to watch as she 'transitions' to other more interesting things to do with her life.

She will be 17 in exactly two months on Jan 3, 2020, although they make her up to look like a ten year old. If she hasn't found it by now......
Just like the LIB MSM presented Trayvon Martin as a ten year old. His 'parents' were in a fucking parking lot trying to make a buck off his death by selling hoodies with a photo of Trayvon when he was ten years old screen printed on them.
Remember when different members of the family actually got into fist fights over you could and couldn't sell the hoodies?
Watch for Greta to be doing naked photo shoots soon.

serveimage

And this, campers, is why we don’t let 16-year-olds set public policy:

She didn't

But the wingers will insist she did

AND, attack every last thing she does, says, etc etc ad nasuem

WHY? because she hit a nerve

and YOU just can't stand it

~S~

AND, attack every last thing she does, says, etc etc ad nasuem

she is a public person engaging in public policy.

that entitles the public to criticize her

Who raised that little shit, and why would they allow their daughter to be exploited this way?

I see her as a spoiled brat who needs a number 9 up her stupid ass.

Who cares what a brat thinks about anything. I sure as hell don't.

Forum List

Back