You may be about to lose the right to sell your stuff

To democrats you don't have any stuff. All your stuff belongs to the government. All the money belongs to the government and they let you use it. All the stuff you buy, you buy with money that belongs to the goverment so they actually own your stuff.

So, no more eBay, garage sales or listing on Craig's list. Most things we buy, from clothes to electronics, are not made in the USA so it will be illegal to sell used items. For many, like myself, that is how we make extra money before the holidays or vacations.

This tells me that not only don't they want us making money by working, but they don't want the poor or middle class to get ahead by selling items they no longer need. It was always nice to be able to make some of the money back that we spent on clothing and such when our children outgrew them or we no longer needed them.

I know they already put the kabosh on bake sales and lemonade stands and now the police will come and shut down your yard sale. Do not attempt to get creative in order to keep your head above water, it's no longer allowed.

hopefully the supreme court will rull against the lower court.

this will hurt America GREATLY by making EVERYTHING much more expensive since the used market would be wiped out, overnight.

who knows? corps were ruled as an individual with rights of citizens???

Last edited:

Forum List

Back