YOU LIE! Marjorie Taylor Greene Calls Out Biden At SOTU For Claiming GOP Wants To ‘Sunset’ Social Security And Medicare

Sunset doesn't mean "cut", it means reauthorize. Dumbass.
Medicare will be bankrupt next year. So what are dems doing about it?
SS will be insolvent in 2034, what are dems doing about it? NOTHING BUT WHINE.
Where did I say cut? That term wasn't used in op it said sunset.

We need to raise the Social Security and Medicare eligibility ages to 70.

We are living DECADES longer than our ancestors. It is just plain common sense we should be working longer.

I applaud those who have the courage to state this obvious solution. It's the only actual conservative policy I have seen from the GOP in a long time.

Forcing people to work longer is a bad solution. Especially when American life expectancy is still declining.

there were no chinese balloons during the trump years, stop lying about that. The Chinese know that Biden is both weak and on their payroll so they knew he would not stop their intelligence gathering.

Why do you always accuse people other than Trump of lying, when it's ALWAYS proven that Trump is the one who's lying? Fool you twice, shame on you. How many times do you allow Trump to lie to you, Fool?

Forcing people to work longer is a bad solution. Especially when American life expectancy is still declining.

Why do you always accuse people other than Trump of lying, when it's ALWAYS proven that Trump is the one who's lying? Fool you twice, shame on you. How many times do you allow Trump to lie to you, Fool?
i agree…but that’s been the dems solution for years…kick the can…

and um life expectancy is decades higher then it was when we created SS…

By Gawd, he shoulda spoke about the border situtation! It is his biggest Fkup, by far! If it wasn't for that, he wouldn't be half bad.
Naaaw, President Biden is the WHOLE PACKAGE! He's screwed up everything he touches.

2923%2002%2008%20SOU-L.jpg

I don't know... didn't see it. I had the chance but said Forget it. My mind is already polluted enough by the sicko left. I decided I would MUCH rather hear about what lies he is currently peddling from the commentators at Fox like Hannity and Ingraham than... wade through a sewer
MAGA much?...home of the Big Lie.

Sunset doesn't mean "cut", it means reauthorize. Dumbass.
Medicare will be bankrupt next year. So what are dems doing about it?
SS will be insolvent in 2034, what are dems doing about it? NOTHING BUT WHINE.
Sunset means the program ENDS without reauthorization....

Yeah, I can see how it would appeal to someone with no economic knowledge. How are people supposed to plan for the retirement 20 years down the road when five years from now, things they depend on could be sunsetting?

The idiocy of Republicans voters on the subject of the economy, public debt, and employment law is a disgrace. You people don’t have the common sense God gave a goose.
That last paragraph just blew my mind, Dragonlady! You just accused the people who are saying we can't go on spending trillions more than we take in because at some point the whole house of cards will collapse of not having "common sense"!

I seriously can't think of anything about that sentiment that DOESN'T make sense! We need to cut spending We really don't have a choice. If we don't then at some point interest on our debt will be so great that we won't be able to both pay it and fund entitlements. What happens then?

You must take into account covid costs under Trump for vaccine research and expediency as well as business and disaster spending... Trump spent billions to try and help the covid epicenter in New York for example... come on man... you are smarter than this...
At least I thought you were...
STOP IT, STOP IT, JUST STOP IT!

Do you know how the facts and truth cause Democrats to get dizzy and break out in hives? Be kind, be gentle with those poor folks.

You must take into account covid costs under Trump for vaccine research and expediency as well as business and disaster spending... Trump spent billions to try and help the covid epicenter in New York for example... come on man... you are smarter than this...
At least I thought you were...

It is not smarter. Sorry, that’s just a fact.

FAKE NEWS!!!!!!!! :eusa_hand:
Do you believe the right wing's beloved FOX NEWS?

Fox News has also learned that at least one Chinese spy balloon flew over portions of Texas and Florida during the Trump administration, despite the former president's insistence it never happened.

The repubs would love to privatize SS. Then they could make some of the 1%ers more wealthy.
Decades ago, Galveston Texas, and two or three adjoining counties were able to opt out of Social Security.

As a result, their benefits are far higher plus they have death benefits. It works like a charm.

Forum List

Back