You libs should turn on CNBC right now. You could learn something

Remodeling Maidiac

Diamond Member
Jun 13, 2011
Kansas City
The one auto company that REFUSED a govt bailout is being showcased. And yes they refused it. The CEO said no thanks we'll stay just as we are.

This is what self reliance and responsibility stands for.

The ONLY American non-government owned automaker left. GM is owned by the taxpayers and the labor unions. Chrysler is owned by the Italians.

If we ever need to buy another vehicle, that decision will be VERY easy. We already have a Ford truck (the ONLY truck worth owning), and have no intention of ever getting rid of it.

• Banned
Yes they were in better shape. But do you know why?

They borrowed billions the right way to retool their business plan. They didn't go begging you and me to pay for their poor business practices.

images
:clap2:

I didn't give you a description of the show ya tool. I simply said turn it on. Lol how could I leave anything out when all I said was this is how its supposed to work. And yes they wanted GM to get bailed out because they knew GM blew it and couldn't stand on their own. If not for bad business plans GM would have done the same thing Ford did.

They ultimately went bankrupt anyway which is what the bail out tried to avoid. So yet another failed bullshit plan. Only difference was the stock holders that built that company financially got bent over so the unions could get a nice rim job.

The one auto company that REFUSED a govt bailout is being showcased. And yes they refused it. The CEO said no thanks we'll stay just as we are.

Ford didn't take the bailout because Ford was stronger. GM was on life-support and Chrysler was tits-up.

They were doing a milk bath.. but just up to their nipples.

Blues

yes by taking out massive bank loans on EVERYTHING where they able to say no.

He also went to congress backing GM and the bailouts because he understood that if they went down, so would they and a whole lot of other people as well. They also sold off Land rover, Aston Martin, Jag and dumped Mercury and the crown vic in order to cuts costs as well.

But sure leave that part out, because thats not important at all......Sucks when someone else watches it and notcies you leave out massive amounts of important info huh.

You are pathetic

All useless assets they profited on.. Get with the program. The three wheel Go Car company in India bought Jaguar. They're destine for the dump.. I'd be willing to bet they're out of business with in 6 years in the USA. No one with any sense of value would buy one knowing this.. Folks with money have many choices... They aren't going to put there ego's aside for a car they don't like the sound of anymore. Not to mention the resales have tanked since the sale to the India go car company. This is fucking laughable.

Blues

I didn't give you a description of the show ya tool. I simply said turn it on. Lol how could I leave anything out when all I said was this is how its supposed to work. And yes they wanted GM to get bailed out because they knew GM blew it and couldn't stand on their own. If not for bad business plans GM would have done the same thing Ford did.

They ultimately went bankrupt anyway which is what the bail out tried to avoid. So yet another failed bullshit plan. Only difference was the stock holders that built that company financially got bent over so the unions could get a nice rim job.

i accept your concession...

no the CEO stated they backed the bailout because they knew if GM went down so would they.

maybe you should have watched it like i did..you might actually know what you were talking about then. Instead you are talking out your ass.

Alright jackass. Ford said they wanted GM to get the bailout so the suppliers wouldn't go under thereby making things far more difficult for them.

So fucking what. They had a business first mentality. That how the real world works. Bottom line they didn't grovel at your feet for fucking money.

I guess it really chaps your ass that an American company did it without opiedopies help.

Your an idiot. I didn't give full context out of some master plan. I didn't do it because I didn't give ANY CONTEXT other than turn on the tv. Christ your dense

yes by taking out massive bank loans on EVERYTHING where they able to say no.

He also went to congress backing GM and the bailouts because he understood that if they went down, so would they and a whole lot of other people as well. They also sold off Land rover, Aston Martin, Jag and dumped Mercury and the crown vic in order to cuts costs as well.

But sure leave that part out, because thats not important at all......Sucks when someone else watches it and notcies you leave out massive amounts of important info huh.

You are pathetic

didn't they also sell off Volvo?

Also I clearly stated that they borrowed a half a billion in my post addressing the topic. You just failed to notice because you are more interested in winning a talking points battle than discussing facts. Ford survived DESPITE the govt, deal with it.

Peace

Forum List

Back