You know what, Bring em home!!!!!!

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
I give up! OK Murtha, bring em home! It looks to me like America is just going to have to learn this lesson the hard way.

Go ahead, muster em up, ship em hime. When they get here though my suggestion would be to post every soldier, militia man, biker, truck driver with a musket, private citizen with a gun and George Foreman in a hand to hand locked human fence down the beach around the country.

I think the only way to convince Lefties they are wrong is to let em see it!Who will they blame the Iraq Civil War on, the next bombing in US or Iran's region domination of Shite rule.

Speaking of cutting off funding. How about if taxpayers ALL decide to cut off funding to government until Demmies change their tune cause I damn sure guarentee you Righties pay 75% of all tax to Dem's 25%.

Hey Jack, I'll give you 100 dollars to change your mind! On a serious note Jack, did you agree to accept that filthy money from the other Jack because his name was the same as yours or just because you are a cheating lyeing, no good trading, treasonist? Just curious!

I give up! OK Murtha, bring em home! It looks to me like America is just going to have to learn this lesson the hard way.

Go ahead, muster em up, ship em hime. When they get here though my suggestion would be to post every soldier, militia man, biker, truck driver with a musket, private citizen with a gun and George Foreman in a hand to hand locked human fence down the beach around the country.

I think the only way to convince Lefties they are wrong is to let em see it!Who will they blame the Iraq Civil War on, the next bombing in US or Iran's region domination of Shite rule.

Speaking of cutting off funding. How about if taxpayers ALL decide to cut off funding to government until Demmies change their tune cause I damn sure guarentee you Righties pay 75% of all tax to Dem's 25%.

Hey Jack, I'll give you 100 dollars to change your mind! On a serious note Jack, did you agree to accept that filthy money from the other Jack because his name was the same as yours or just because you are a cheating lyeing, no good trading, treasonist? Just curious!

I hate to say it but I agree, the Democrats are using our troops for political gain and that is not what they are for. They are putting them in much worse danger and showing the world that America can't finish a single job anymore. They are such p*****s and Murtha is drunk with power, a true dildo. As for the pretend Republicans that agreed with them, remember them all and make sure they never get another vote.....a bunch of lemmings.

I hate to say it but I agree, the Democrats are using our troops for political gain and that is not what they are for. They are putting them in much worse danger and showing the world that America can't finish a single job anymore. They are such p*****s and Murtha is drunk with power, a true dildo. As for the pretend Republicans that agreed with them, remember them all and make sure they never get another vote.....a bunch of lemmings.

All 17 should be targeted.

I damn sure guarentee you Righties pay 75% of all tax to Dem's 25%.

link please....because, without a link to some sort of non-partisan site that would substantiate that wildass claim, I am throwing out the BULLSHIT! flag

no soldier on the ground in Iraq is in any more or less danger as a result of political debate in the congress concerning the wisdom of continuing to pour blood and fortune down the toilet in Iraq. To say otherwise is flatulent rhetoric designed only to rouse your fellow travelers...it sheds no light...only heat.

link please....because, without a link to some sort of non-partisan site that would substantiate that wildass claim, I am throwing out the BULLSHIT! flag

Is that flag yellow or red?

for THAT infraction? only yellow.... if it were more aggregious, it would be red and would result in sitting out a game.

LOL! I was sure you were going to respond brown! Shows me what i know!

Forum List

Back