You know these women hated to admit this.....

HereWeGoAgain

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2010
Fuck Y'all I'm From Texas!
Gee,who didnt see this coming?
You know it was tough for these women to admit that men are superior when when it comes to sports.
I have to say it made me laugh when they had to admit it.

About time they admit that truth. There's no question about it.

Men are designed with far more strength, far more speed and because of that people want to watch men far more...People are interested in the limits of the human body at its max, just like they're interested in speed and other achivements. Why see second rate?

I like to watch women do things, some of their sports events are cool, and I do think faggoted men should keep out of them.

I oppose discrimination against men, but I do not view men as superior.

Both genders have their strengths.

Women generally have much higher EQ then men. Aspie men like myself have the lowest EQ. Emotional Intelligence.

why do you think they have men's and women's events in the Olympics???!!!
females can't keep up with males --
Both genders have strengths and weaknesses. Overall All Humans are Created Equal.

Autistic men such as me have very poor social skills.

Both genders have strengths and weaknesses. Overall All Humans are Created Equal.

Autistic men such as me have very poor social skills.
plain and simple--males are superior physically--this is what the OP is about ......
..emotional intelligence????
Humans are NOT created equal--here is my thread on why:

I like to watch women do things, some of their sports events are cool, and I do think faggoted men should keep out of them.

But it is nice seeing the women have to come out and admit that they can't compete with men.
It's funny,we dont see this happening in the US. Could it be that the women here know exactly what would happen and are scared to death to let it be shown the light of day?

I oppose discrimination against men, but I do not view men as superior.

Both genders have their strengths.

Women generally have much higher EQ then men. Aspie men like myself have the lowest EQ. Emotional Intelligence.

EQ?
Are you trying to backup your assertions?
When talking about physical strength men are most certainly superior.
Women make fine fighter pilots....Just not fine fighters.
Which is the point of this thread.

And has anybody ever even heard of this sport?
Net Ball...WTF!!!
If I had to guess I'd say we dont know anything about it is because it was a women's sport. And who the hell watches those?
Netball. Very similar to basketball.
Played by women and girls mostly, the largest participaton sport in Australia.
Netball is now televised.
Best you don't start breaking the spectator rules at games, the lady officials are very serious about their sport and codes of behaviour.

New Topics

Forum List

Back