You Know GOP 2012 Is Over! Fat. . Well, Bows And Is Out!

mascale

Gold Member
Feb 22, 2009
The GOP presidential prospects so far mainly look bright only to President Obama. Over on their side, the New Jersey governor did the Sayanora Waltz, and not in the Hari-Kari Position.

Christie says he's not running for president - politics - Decision 2012 - msnbc.com

According to reports, he got back up!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Great Half-Wit Father in Washington knows more about Salt Water than Romney, Hatch, and whomever combined. He is actually from such a place--and even South Chicago!)

Could a moderator please create a board section called 'Yes, Christie is fat, get the fuck over it' and move all the Christie threads there?

Thanks.

Could a moderator please create a board section called 'Yes, Christie is fat, get the fuck over it' and move all the Christie threads there?

Thanks.

fat+bastard.jpg

You're so clever...

I think maybe 4 or 8 years down the road he will be a candidate, but I don't understand how people can dislike him as a person. Like Cain, I understand if you vehemently disagree with them but I appreciate their sincerity when it is desperately need. I don't understand how anyone could look at Perry, Romney, or Obama and think any of them appear anything other than self serving.

One of the front-runners is Herman Cain, now becoming famous for telling everyone else to do the math. The 9-9-9 proposal might as well be upside down, and carved into his forehead: For all of the details which he fails to disclose about it.

That raises the interesting fact of even the conept of a GOP presidential contender. None of their people eem to even much care about knowing what any of them are for.

News commentators have been sniping away--even on Friendly CNBC! There are no Republican alternative proposals to Obama proposals: On any table that anyone has been able to find!

Which probably gets back to the subject of fatness, and how that happened!

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not Stirred!"
(Hmmm! Old, Fat, White People--Cavorting About Naked On Other People's Yachts--Dumping Substance And Other Treasure Into The Sea: Only Look Funny, Not Smart! Many on Lands of Many Nations have clearly been insulted enough! Young Braves On Wild Ponies In Honor of Great Spirit--not look like that--all "dressed up!" Not take Tea And Fantasy!)

Last edited:
That raises the interesting fact of even the conept of a GOP presidential contender. None of their people eem to even much care about knowing what any of them are for.

That's because they aren't FOR anything. They are all AGAINST Obama. Period. End of story.

That's not a policy you can win with.

Will Palin come to the rescue? How about Glen Rice?

Her having sex with a black man bothers you that much? I thought it was the Tea Parties who were racist, you're correcting that misnomer and it's actually liberals?

What if she had sex with a woman, that would have been OK with you then?

yes the 2012 race is over, before 2012. Despite the fact that we have an excellent group of candidates. Despite the fact that Obama has been a failure as a leader. Ignore the fact that our economy is in the tank and that food and energy prices are inflating. Ignore the fact that we are trillions of dollars more in debt in such a short amount of time.

Yes, the Republicans have nothing to run on[/sarcasm]

S&P has barely avoided official "Bear Market," but Dow Transports had gone down nearly 30% from the peak in July: Just yesterday. That is not about Obama deficits, but Euro-Bailouts. China has been bailing out the the United States. That is not about Obama deficits, but with Obama in office, at least someone buys the stuff.

S&P downgraded USA because of GOP. Most recently, The S&P bailout is widely ignored, and with Obama in office. Now mostly anyone worldiwde is a buying Chinese.

The concept of an unmending economy is Tea Fantasy, of the 64 versions that run the entire Republican Party, from floor of the House. Republican doctors, famously, even diagnosis patients dying in Florida from the floor of the Senate. Neither that nor the non-existent plans from the GOP have ever worked.

The people buy what Treasury is selling.

"Crow, James Crow: Shaken, Not stirred!"
(Maybe Old, Fat White People--go to Boston Harbor Again--To Cavort About Naked On Other People's Yachts, Dumping Substance and Other Treasure Into the Sea!)

yes the 2012 race is over, before 2012. Despite the fact that we have an excellent group of candidates. Despite the fact that Obama has been a failure as a leader. Ignore the fact that our economy is in the tank and that food and energy prices are inflating. Ignore the fact that we are trillions of dollars more in debt in such a short amount of time.

Yes, the Republicans have nothing to run on[/sarcasm]

Honestly, I"ve voted Republican in every election since 1980, and I can't remember I time when I've been so completely discouraged by the GOP field.

I kind of like Perry, but I wish he'd get out and actually fight. The lengths the media is going to slander him shows he's the one who scares the left the most. (Seriously, a ROCK?) But he's sitting their like a lump and taking it.

I hate Romney with a passion. I hate his religion, I hate his sleazy business practices, I hate his race baiting, I hate his phoniness. If he's the nominee, I'm voting for Obama out of pure spite.

Bachmann is crazy.

Cain is not serious. (Book tour at the height of your campaign? Really?)

Gingrich is a old man trying to impress his trophy wife.

There were a whole bunch of guys who would be so much better than this lot- Huckabee, Daniels, Barbour, Christie, hell, even Jeb Bush. None of them wanted to run.

Forum List

Back