You keep hearing how the "RICH" dont pay their fair share, but use the infrastructure and other stuff the Progs keep saying...But!!!!

Even a non-response to what I just wrote is information. Everything is information. Sometimes even nothing is information.
you should know ...
I do know. We were created in God's image.
is that all beings or just humans - they landed on Earth 6000 years ago. . :iyfyus.jpg:

or was that when Earth was being made ...
Beings that know and create. According to ancient man God created the universe and man arose from that creation.

How do you see it?
Beings that know and create. According to ancient man God created the universe and man arose from that creation.

How do you see it?
I see the red, where is the image in that though if not for all beings. also, all beings know and create.
No. They don't. But you don't believe in God so you are excused.
you really mean don't believe the christian bible -

that's a poor excuse for believing in the christian bible over the truth ...
View attachment 408785
what do they not know and create in their own likeness ... you're nuts, bing.
God is truth.

If you can't see the distinction between man and God's other creatures that's your problem.
God is truth.

If you can't see the distinction between man and God's other creatures that's your problem.
- your problem is your book.

there is no distinction by the governing religion among all living beings as they have together evolved from their single beginning to the present time.

their individual attributes are subjective in pursuit of their spiritual admission into the Everlasting when their time has come.

no where in the metaphysical does a christian bible or any religious doctrine exist but what was encompassed to create the first living organism both physiological and spiritual.

Even a non-response to what I just wrote is information. Everything is information. Sometimes even nothing is information.
you should know ...
is that all beings or just humans - they landed on Earth 6000 years ago. . :iyfyus.jpg:

How do you see it?

How do you see it?
I see the red, where is the image in that though if not for all beings. also, all beings know and create.

View attachment 408785
God is truth.

God is truth.

there is no distinction by the governing religion among all living beings as they have together evolved from their single beginning to the present time.

their individual attributes are subjective in pursuit of their spiritual admission into the Everlasting when their time has come.

no where in the metaphysical does a christian bible or any religious doctrine exist but what was encompassed to create the first living organism both physiological and spiritual.
I don't have a problem. I can see the distinction with my own eyes between man and God's other creatures. It's self evident.

you should know ...

How do you see it?

How do you see it?

View attachment 408785
God is truth.

God is truth.

I don't have a problem. I can see the distinction with my own eyes between man and God's other creatures. It's self evident.
just what are you seeing ...

you should know ...

How do you see it?

How do you see it?

View attachment 408785
God is truth.

God is truth.

Reality

Because the rich, as you put it, may pay 65% of the taxes, but they have 80+% of the money.

They have 80% of the money, they should pay 80% of the taxes at least.

Would you support a flat tax? Like no matter what you make, from 10 dollars to 10 billion dollars, everyone pays say, 15% income tax? To me, that is as fair as you can get.

you should know ...

How do you see it?

How do you see it?

View attachment 408785
God is truth.

God is truth.

Reality
... what was encompassed to create the first living organism both physiological and spiritual.
- did you use the hubble space telescope ...

you should know ...

How do you see it?

How do you see it?

View attachment 408785
God is truth.

God is truth.

Reality
... what was encompassed to create the first living organism both physiological and spiritual.
Yes as well as reason and experience.

Because the rich, as you put it, may pay 65% of the taxes, but they have 80+% of the money.

They have 80% of the money, they should pay 80% of the taxes at least.

Would you support a flat tax? Like no matter what you make, from 10 dollars to 10 billion dollars, everyone pays say, 15% income tax? To me, that is as fair as you can get.
Yes, but it probably needs to be more like 25% applied to all income and profits. No more deductions. Other than...

The first 25k exempt for single filers and the first 50k exempt for joint filers. Which means instant support from half of the population.

you should know ...

How do you see it?

How do you see it?

View attachment 408785
God is truth.

God is truth.

Reality
words with no meaning for an answer -
what was encompassed to create the first living organism both physiological and spiritual.
you see a difference - or it is told to you by your book of forgeries and fallacies ...

you should know ...

How do you see it?

How do you see it?

View attachment 408785
God is truth.

God is truth.

Reality
what was encompassed to create the first living organism both physiological and spiritual.
you see a difference - or it is told to you by your book of forgeries and fallacies ...
Only to someone who doesn't understand what reason and experience actually means.

Like I said before... the distinction between man and God's other creatures is self evident.

you should know ...

How do you see it?

How do you see it?

View attachment 408785
God is truth.

God is truth.

Reality
Only to someone who doesn't understand what reason and experience actually means.

Like I said before... the distinction between man and God's other creatures is self evident.

as stated before - your most used attribute as a contributor on the message board ...

you should know ...

How do you see it?

How do you see it?

View attachment 408785
God is truth.

God is truth.

Reality

as stated before - your most used attribute as a contributor on the message board ...
That's pretty ironic coming from you.

you are criticizing the panhandler for making a living ... if it's so good give it a try.

no one earning less than 100k should have to pay taxes.
Why? dont you use the infrastructure that taxes are supposed to pay for? Do you want fire and police protection, or just take your chances that BLM doesnt show up at your house?
Why? dont you use the infrastructure that taxes are supposed to pay for? Do you want fire and police protection, or just take your chances that BLM doesnt show up at your house?
to spur the economy through consumer spending they will be able to afford without money needlessly going into coffers that do not benefit them in the least - and cap income at 10 million any excess to be be returned as stimulus checks.

by the way, the 1st century religious itinerant was a panhandler from beginning to end as much as the sun rises in the eastern sky.
Does that include professional athletes, who get paid, even when they sit on the bench?
Does that include professional athletes, who get paid, even when they sit on the bench?
- and cap income at 10 million any excess to be be returned as stimulus checks.
do your reply's ever make any sense - do the athletes make an excess of 10 mil. in one year - there will be plenty in excess to balance the budget, pay for gov't services and a stimulus ck for everyone that pays taxes - oh, sorry that's not just for christians - go cry us a river.

Do you see where it says "Yearly Cash" that means annual salary....Now who the fuck is the stupid one.....You....

Why do people who panhandle not get taxed their fair share for moneys they earn under the table? Are you a panhandler, sure act like one..
Do you see where it says "Yearly Cash" that means annual salary....Now who the fuck is the stupid one.....You....
... and cap income at 10 million any excess to be be returned as stimulus checks.
you are - if you actually read the posts - if it's over 10 mil then that goes to yearly stimulus ck's after expenses ... to everyone not just christians, sorry.
I've never known anyone that has a bigger hard on for Christians than you do. Well maybe GreatestIam :lol:

Thanks for thinking I have a huge dick.

Religiously speaking, that is why it took inquisitions to shut us up and deny people the knowledge that our moral sense, that condemned your genocidal hero Yahweh, is what moral people would do.

That is why the only good Christians of those times were the Gnostic Christians.

The same applies to today.

Regards
DL

you are criticizing the panhandler for making a living ... if it's so good give it a try.

no one earning less than 100k should have to pay taxes.
to spur the economy through consumer spending they will be able to afford without money needlessly going into coffers that do not benefit them in the least - and cap income at 10 million any excess to be be returned as stimulus checks.

by the way, the 1st century religious itinerant was a panhandler from beginning to end as much as the sun rises in the eastern sky.
- and cap income at 10 million any excess to be be returned as stimulus checks.
do your reply's ever make any sense - do the athletes make an excess of 10 mil. in one year - there will be plenty in excess to balance the budget, pay for gov't services and a stimulus ck for everyone that pays taxes - oh, sorry that's not just for christians - go cry us a river.

Why do people who panhandle not get taxed their fair share for moneys they earn under the table? Are you a panhandler, sure act like one..
... and cap income at 10 million any excess to be be returned as stimulus checks.
you are - if you actually read the posts - if it's over 10 mil then that goes to yearly stimulus ck's after expenses ... to everyone not just christians, sorry.
I've never known anyone that has a bigger hard on for Christians than you do. Well maybe GreatestIam :lol:

Thanks for thinking I have a huge dick.

Religiously speaking, that is why it took inquisitions to shut us up and deny people the knowledge that our moral sense, that condemned your genocidal hero Yahweh, is what moral people would do.

That is why the only good Christians of those times were the Gnostic Christians.

The same applies to today.

Regards
DL
So that's a yes? You would like to ban Christianity?

Atheists waged a 70-year war on religious belief in the Soviet Union. The Communist Party destroyed churches, mosques, and temples; it executed religious leaders; it flooded the schools and media with anti-religious propaganda; and it introduced a belief system called “scientific atheism,” complete with atheist rituals, proselytizers, and a promise of worldly salvation. But in the end, a majority of older Soviet citizens retained their religious beliefs and a crop of citizens too young to have experienced pre-Soviet times acquired religious beliefs.

New Topics

Forum List

Back