You just can't post this enough

It's pretty fucking interesting man. Tell me we're not watching this right before our eyes. Doesn't matter if communists are responsible at all. You don't need Betty to make a Betty Crocker cake.

The Communist Takeover Of America - 45 Declared Goals

Who made these rules? Doesn't sound like a Communist made them. I'd bet it was a right winger who made them.

Oh, yeah, some ardent anti-Communist wrote this which is from a book by an ex-FBI agent.

W. Cleon Skousen - Wikipedia

"Willard Cleon Skousen (January 20, 1913 – January 9, 2006) was an American conservative author and faith-based political theorist.[1] A notable anti-communist and supporter of the John Birch Society,"

Yep, this has sweet foowkin' nothing to do with Communists. Written by a conservative and then regurgitated by a conservative.

jeff rense lol

Rense is not as loath as many of his conspiracist brethren to let his anti-Semitism shine through. His site contains a disclaimer that he does not endorse anti-Semitism, using the tired excuse of not being against the Jews, but opposed to the Zionists in his explanation of his position on this issue.[2] Naturally, this is all while he and his site's contributors spew all the usual anti-Semitic canards. In addition to its hosting of just about every conspiracy theory on the black helicopter and militia circuit, the site commonly features "artwork"[3] by anti-Semitic conspiracy theorist David Dees, as well as cross-postings and links to anti-Semitic and white supremacist hate sites. In recent years, he's made his Nazi flirtations increasingly overt, running a growing number of laudatory articles on Adolf Hitler and adding Stormfront Radio, David Duke, and Nathanael Kapner to the site's list of featured podcasts.[1]

Rense has featured notorious neo-Nazi crank Ernst Zündel on his show[4] and rense.com features copious amounts of material supportive of him.[5]Rense has also given a platform to white supremacist and Holocaust denier Ted Pike, who believes that Auschwitz never existed.[6]

Rense also seems to have endorsed Donald Trump for the 2016 U.S. Presidential Election, going by the number and volume of articles on the site praising him.
Jeff Rense - RationalWiki

They reached all of the goals but they had to do one more thing before they could drive the final nail into the coffin and Hillary was gonna be the one to achieve that final goal, which was to eliminate the second amendment. That's not going to happen now, thanks to President Trump, at least while he's in office. I hope the American people are aware of just how close we came to losing our republic forever.

It's pretty fucking interesting man. Tell me we're not watching this right before our eyes. Doesn't matter if communists are responsible at all. You don't need Betty to make a Betty Crocker cake.

Who made these rules? Doesn't sound like a Communist made them. I'd bet it was a right winger who made them.

Oh, yeah, some ardent anti-Communist wrote this which is from a book by an ex-FBI agent.

"Willard Cleon Skousen (January 20, 1913 – January 9, 2006) was an American conservative author and faith-based political theorist.[1] A notable anti-communist and supporter of the John Birch Society,"

Yep, this has sweet foowkin' nothing to do with Communists. Written by a conservative and then regurgitated by a conservative.

Two questions:

1) Judging by the history and agenda of Communists in creating their various totalitarian societies throughout the globe in the 20th Century, how are the goals presented by the reference NOT Communist?

2) As many of the goals presented by the reference have been accomplished, and primarily by Congressional action by Democrats and their facsimiles, and the fact that Communist Party USA and various other Marxist-based clubs fully endorse the modern-day Democrat Party, the agenda of which reflects many of these goals, how is the Democratic Party itself NOT essentially Communistic?

Two questions:

1) Judging by the history and agenda of Communists in creating their various totalitarian societies throughout the globe in the 20th Century, how are the goals presented by the reference NOT Communist?

2) As many of the goals presented by the reference have been accomplished, and primarily by Congressional action by Democrats and their facsimiles, and the fact that Communist Party USA and various other Marxist-based clubs fully endorse the modern-day Democrat Party, the agenda of which reflects many of these goals, how is the Democratic Party itself NOT essentially Communistic?
Bernie is a communist, and the majority of Democrats wanted him to be the nominee....

Two questions:

Well, they're not Communist because they were written by a Conservative.

Also, what is Communist? Many Communist regimes, like China currently, don't much, or anything to do with Communism. I would guess that at some point some state which uses the term "Communist" might use such things, however a rat could potentially grow wings and fly too, they're both possible, doesn't mean they're inherently connected right now.

So, because they could be carried out by a state which claims to be Communist, and you claim the Democrats have carried these out, that therefore you're putting 2 and 2 together and coming up with fishcakes, means what?

I really don't see much of an argument other than "I want to show the Democrats are Communists, therefore I can slam them all day long".

Two questions:

No, they were collated by a conservative.

Also, what is Communist?

"Communist" is a catch-all term used to designate adherents of any Marxist-based philosophy, and has been since the 1950s.

Seek help

Two questions:

Also, what is Communist?

"Communist" is a catch-all term used to designate adherents of any Marxist-based philosophy, and has been since the 1950s.

No, they weren't collated by a conservative. He wrote them.

The Naked Communist - Wikipedia

"The author posits a geopolitical strategy by which the Marxist–Leninist Soviet Union was attempting to overcome and control all the governments of the world that were not members of the Communist bloc.["

"Max Blumenthal heavily criticized the book in his 2009 book Republican Gomorrah, where he dismissed it as a "right-peddling conspiracy tract"."

Communism has been used many times even when it shouldn't have been. The right in the US have used it as a simple derogatory word designed for them to "win" arguments simply by flinging this word at people.

China, for example, has nothing to do with Marx.

Seek help

Fine, I'll see help from you to write more than two waste of time words in a post.

It's funny, you see Trump supporters and they're not particularly bright in the main, and then you come on here and see them writing responses that require no brain power whatsoever.

Two questions:

Also, what is Communist?

"The author posits a geopolitical strategy by which the Marxist–Leninist Soviet Union was attempting to overcome and control all the governments of the world that were not members of the Communist bloc.["

"Max Blumenthal heavily criticized the book in his 2009 book Republican Gomorrah, where he dismissed it as a "right-peddling conspiracy tract"."

Communism has been used many times even when it shouldn't have been. The right in the US have used it as a simple derogatory word designed for them to "win" arguments simply by flinging this word at people.

That's nice. Now run along. Cartoons are on.

If you don't like that one, how about this one?

Two questions:

Also, what is Communist?

Are you here to talk about things, to debate, or are you here to just dick around and pretend you're right without having to ever use you're brain? I'm being serious here. You're not.

Two questions:

Also, what is Communist?

Are you here to talk about things, to debate, or are you here to just dick around and pretend you're right without having to ever use you're brain? I'm being serious here. You're not.

I'm sorry, but apparently your idea of serious stands in opposition to my own.

Two questions:

Also, what is Communist?

Marx is worse dip shit, he was an absolute fucking deadbeat useless to the core.
Only a dumb ass piece of shit would admire the fucking dirt bag that Karl Marx was.
karl-marx-never....jpg

Also, what is Communist?

I'm sorry, but apparently your idea of serious stands in opposition to my own.

So, your idea of serious appears to be using petty insults.

Two questions:

Also, what is Communist?

Here's the thing -

1) A list of political goals appears in a book in 1958, and were entered into the Congressional Record some years later. Whether they are ascribed to Communists, Shinto or Worshipers of Tsathoggua makes not one bit of difference.

2) At that time in history, these goals as listed were widely ascribed to the Communists, and accepted as such. Don't say they weren't, because I was there.

3) Many of the goals so described have been successfully reached, to the detriment of the Republic. It doesn't matter if you call it Communist influence, glue-sniffling or acute anal retention. They are events in history.

4) The fact that these goals were presented in 1963 and that many have over the decades come to fruition would seem to indicate that the initial assignment was accurate, as the record of Communist expansion throughout the planet is quite clear, and our modern-day Democrats, whose American masks were removed following Gore's loss in 2000, seem happy with the changes and have been working to set up their very own proletariat right here in the US.

Predictions based upon history and the politics of Communism were made, and many fulfilled over decades. That some snot-faced supplicant for ALTERNET takes issue with such obvious connections has no effect upon the facts of the matter.

Forum List

Back