You heard it here first

Xenophon

Gone and forgotten
Nov 27, 2008
In your head
I have been saying the Dems will try for a VAT tax since Barry took office.

Now he's sending out his stooges to begin spreading that word:

Volcker: Taxes likely to rise eventually to tame deficit | Reuters

Volcker: Taxes likely to rise eventually to tame deficit
NEW YORK

Tue Apr 6, 2010 7:57pm EDTNEW YORK (Reuters) - The United States should consider raising taxes to help bring deficits under control and may need to consider a European-style value-added tax, White House adviser Paul Volcker said on Tuesday.

A VAT tax is a tax on EVERYTHING AND EVERYBODY.

This is how they intended to pay for Barrycare all along, the frauds.

Do any of you Obama ass lickers want to again defend that lying shit POTUS who PROMISED that people under the $250,000 mark would not have higher taxes?

this isn't even considering the fact that the tax cuts will expire this year. That by itself will nearly double my taxes.

At least with the Democrats, you can always count on new taxes and new entitlement programs. It's a great time to be poor in America.

We are already working until April 9th to pay off the government. how much longer will this make us work? I can't afford it.

To be frank, I want him to let the tax cuts expire and then increase taxes across the board.

We are already working until April 9th to pay off the government. how much longer will this make us work? I can't afford it.

how long did it take under clinton? with the tax cuts expiring and this horseshit, it's going to take longer than that, it seems.

To be frank, I want him to let the tax cuts expire and then increase taxes across the board.

Because everyone must be poorer so government can stay rich?

Do you think we can reverse the trade deficit and get ourselves out of a 13 trillion dollar debt by just cutting spending?

If so, please explain in detail.
Raising taxes in a recession will trigger a depression, its a recipe for disaster.

Do you think we can reverse the trade deficit and get ourselves out of a 13 trillion dollar debt by just cutting spending?

Raising taxes in a recession will trigger a depression, its a recipe for disaster.

It's what Hoover did and the Left loves to crucify him for causing the "great republican depression."

It's what Hoover did and the Left loves to crucify him for causing the "great republican depression."
And the gov didn't have the debt then that it has now.

Regardless, it's going to have to be done at some point.

We can't reverse what has already been done without doing it. The interest alone is burying us.

Regardless, it's going to have to be done at some point.

We can't reverse what has already been done without doing it. The interest alone is burying us.

A good time to do it would have been when we invaded Afghanistan and Iraq. But apparently Republicans don't even want to raise taxes for the things they agree Gov't should be doing.

New Topics

Forum List

Back