You have no right to plant a garden and eat the vegetables

Quantum Windbag

Gold Member
May 9, 2010
Whenever anyone asks me why I think the government is the problem I think of things like this.

This court is unwilling to declare that there is a fundamental right to consume the food of one's choice without first being presented with significantly more developed arguments on both sides of the issue." Gee, I thought they both had to do with the right to decide what to do with your own body. As if to show how pissed he was at being questioned, he said his decision translates further that "no, Plaintiffs to not have a fundamental right to own and use a dairy cow or a dairy herd;
"no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to consume the milk from their own cow;"
And in a kind of exclamation point, he added this to his list of no-nos: "no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to produce and consume the foods of their choice..."

WI Judge to Zinniker, FTCLDF: No "Fundamental Right" to Own a Cow, or Consume Its Milk...Am I Making Myself Clear? - Journal - The Complete Patient - The Business of Your Health

I am sure someone thinks this idiot is right, but I cannot imagine it.

Whenever anyone asks me why I think the government is the problem I think of things like this.

This court is unwilling to declare that there is a fundamental right to consume the food of one's choice without first being presented with significantly more developed arguments on both sides of the issue." Gee, I thought they both had to do with the right to decide what to do with your own body. As if to show how pissed he was at being questioned, he said his decision translates further that "no, Plaintiffs to not have a fundamental right to own and use a dairy cow or a dairy herd;
"no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to consume the milk from their own cow;"
And in a kind of exclamation point, he added this to his list of no-nos: "no, Plaintiffs do not have a fundamental right to produce and consume the foods of their choice..."

WI Judge to Zinniker, FTCLDF: No "Fundamental Right" to Own a Cow, or Consume Its Milk...Am I Making Myself*Clear? - Journal - The Complete Patient - The Business of Your Health

Your side always says how fucked up the government is and how they cant do anything right...unless they are bombing a fucking contry and killing people...the the government is just doing a fine job. Righty?

WI Judge to Zinniker, FTCLDF: No "Fundamental Right" to Own a Cow, or Consume Its Milk...Am I Making Myself*Clear? - Journal - The Complete Patient - The Business of Your Health

Your side always says how fucked up the government is and how they cant do anything right...unless they are bombing a fucking contry and killing people...the the government is just doing a fine job. Righty?

Like Libya?

s it safe to say that under the judge's interpretation, anyone who owns a cow operates a dairy farm? I don't think I want the judge's answer to that question. If you live in Wisconsin, it seems you have only one remaining choice, a highly personal choice, if you truly do believe you have certain "fundamental rights."
WI Judge to Zinniker, FTCLDF: No "Fundamental Right" to Own a Cow, or Consume Its Milk...Am I Making Myself Clear? - Journal - The Complete Patient - The Business of Your Health

The Ruling is from the State Court. It should be Appealed.
The Fed's could come in under the Commerce Clause and make trouble too. Still, Personal Consumption should be protected. Distributing Commercially needs to meet State and Federal Standards.

I am pretty sure you cannot find a single post where I defended bombing a country.

I am pretty sure you cannot find a single post where I defended bombing a country.

If you remember to water, feed, and walk Zona more often he is more agreeable. :D

If you remember to water, feed, and walk Zona more often he is more agreeable. :D

But sadly, never more intelligent.

All I know is, when I was a kid, we still had a cow on the farm, and we milked that cow, and drank the milk, and it never made any of us sick.

Now as much as I appreciate the good intentions of regulators, after reading this, I have to ask myself just who is watching the Watchers....because apparently, the judiciary sure as hell isn't!

Whatever happened to "government OF the PEOPLE, FOR the PEOPLE, and BY the PEOPLE", huh? Or now, is it supposed to be "OF the STATE, FOR the STATE, and BY the STATE? I guess we can see what this judge thinks......

Where does it say it in the Constitution?

Pasteurized Milk - Just Another Big Government Evil Thing They Force On Us

i heard about this left wing shit a year ago !! the libbs want to control what they consider the ignorant masses !! but what they don't understand is that not every body is an illiterate gender confused lazy bum like most of their voting base is !!

i heard about this left wing shit a year ago !! the libbs want to control what they consider the ignorant masses !! but what they don't understand is that not every body is an illiterate gender confused lazy bum like most of their voting base is !!

You heard about it? Too lazy to read the judgment?

we came together to form this nation for common defense, not far left nannyism.

I do wonder what the founders would say about this. But we already know dont we?

Anyone read the article? The judge just said that having a cow and consuming your own milk is a states right thing.

The Federal constitution said nothing about certain foods being protected by the constitution.

So how can strict constitutalionists disagree with this decision?
Especially if they are against the FDA.

New Topics

Forum List

Back