You have enough self respect to not vote for either Trump or Hillary

I will not vote for either of these idiots

• True

Votes: 26 63.4%
  • False

Votes: 15 36.6%

• Total voters
The striking thing for me is that I have seen very few Hillary and Trump political signs and stickers, which is a very odd thing at election time.

It gives me hope.

I notice almost no signs for either candidate. Certainly no enthusiasm for clinton anywhere but what's manufactured by the news media. No one shows up to see her on the rare occasion that she comes out of the palace, unlike Trump, whose overwhelmed by fans. It will have to be the vote machines and the dead who carry her to the white house.

The striking thing for me is that I have seen very few Hillary and Trump political signs and stickers, which is a very odd thing at election time.

It gives me hope.

I've noticed that too. I've crisscrossed this city many times the past week. Main roads. Back roads. I've counted four Clinton signs and five trump signs. And yet hundreds of yards have signs for other candidates running for state office

I respect The Constitution, and as a Self-Respecting American Individual, I plan to vote to protect it.

Voting for McMullin. Id rather vote for an honest limited government conservative who has a slim chance of winning over a dishonest, corrupt, big government progressive from NY who is likely to win. Unfortunately, both Clinton and trump fit that description

This is the first time in my voting life that I've literally felt a sense of dread regardless of which candidate wins.

The two least attractive candidates in my life, and they have to be running at the same fucking time.

Horrible.
When is the last time you had the chance to vote for a non establishment person who wasn't a career politician?

Not often but then there isn't much reason for a man like Evan mcmullin to run. Usually at least one of the parties votes for someone qualified

I would happily vote 3rd party if I liked one, which I don't. Johnson can't even say "illegal immigrant" because it is "offensive" for chrissakes.

We are just f*d so all I want is to watch Hillary lose. That would make me happy. For a couple hours at least.

This is the first time in my voting life that I've literally felt a sense of dread regardless of which candidate wins.

The two least attractive candidates in my life, and they have to be running at the same fucking time.

Horrible.
When is the last time you had the chance to vote for a non establishment person who wasn't a career politician?

Not often but then there isn't much reason for a man like Evan mcmullin to run. Usually at least one of the parties votes for someone qualified
No doubt you feel hitlery is qualified...:lol:

Been saying it for months
I hear ya. Just wondering if others are opening their eyes or not. Trump is a fraud & Hillary is a crook.
So,,you're standing with hittery.....fascinating...

Anyone else see the tragic irony that one would have yo back the candidate that the nazis support to stop the candidate they call Hitlery?
The Nazis don't support Trump....they support hitlery....

I know I won't vote for Trump. Whether I vote for Mrs. Clinton is unclear to me even now. Seeing as I am a D.C. resident/voter, I don't think it'll matter for whom I vote. Trump would not win in D.C. even if he weren't a mess and Mrs. Clinton likely would win in D.C. no matter what she said, did, didn't say or didn't do. In that regard, it's nice to be able to cast a "protest vote" and know that it's not going to lead to utter calamity or controversy.
With two shitty candidates like this, my impulse is to vote third party, but it's more than just Trump. It's the incredibly shallow thinkers, the talk show fanatics who have taken over the GOP and put us in danger of having only one major, national party. I have to vote against that too, and the only way to do that is to vote for Hillary - a terrible, awful candidate I dislike pretty strongly.

Yuck. I just want this over with.

But it wont be over in November. Whether Trump or Clinton wins, they will continue to be divisive for the next four years.

Not to mention what happens in the people who don't like the results and take to the streets.

Only exit I see is mcmullin winning in a house decision. Of course that's still slim

Forum List

Back