You guys need to ignore the Russia bullshit. Stop feeding the TROLLS

Seems so over the top confident that it's a bit too farfetched to believe.... that someone (anyone) would / could announce on public social media that they WILL hack someone else's private email.... and then six days later make good on that claim.

I ain't buying it.

I asked you to provide evidence of collusion, to straighten us silly non-snowflakes out. Once again all you can provide instead of facts is more insults.

Another day, STILL no evidence. Get back to me when you have any, (NOT-)Syrius.
I could be wrong but I don't think he has ever claimed there was collusion has he?

Nope- but easy plays fast and lose with the facts.

Personally I doubt there was any collusion- or intended collusion. My guess is that any 'collusion' that happened might possibly be Trump officials unofficially discussing with Wikileaks- and Wikileaks in turn acting on behalf of Russia.

The investigations- by the House, Senate and FBI- should be able to answer those questions- and there is nothing wrong with them doing the investigations.
I have no problem with the investigations. My problem is with all the nuts running around proclaiming their OPINION of the situation as a known fact.
Let it play out, Trump ensured this shit would happen in the debate when he made the off the cuff statement for Russia to release the emails. A statement intended to troll Hillary and excite the base. He is now sleeping in the bed he made.

Having said all of that I don't believe for one second that he was in bed with the Russians and in the end this will all be yet another waste of our tax dollars.

As I said- I doubt that Trump's campaign knowingly colluded with Russia- but yes- Trump opened that door with that incredibly stupid comment calling for Russia to hack Clinton's emails.

A credible investigation will answer the question- and Trump supporters should be supporting a credible investigation, led by Republicans, that completely clears Trump.

I differ. If Roger Stone went to Trump and told him that he was aware that Clinton's campaign manager would be hacked and any dirty laundry would be exposed...does anyone think that Donald Trump has scruples enough to tell Stone to shut it down when it would only benefit him? If so, I have a bridge I'd like to sell them.
And if Stone didn't have the means to shut it down? Do you honestly think that the Russian government would go through the trouble (easily done, admittedly) of getting the DNC emails and piping them to the proper channels, then say, "Nyet, comrade. Stone said shut it down"?

So. The entire debacle of Trump telling secrets to the Russians in the latest attempt to bring down this President is a WP article that actually names no names. For all anyone knows, they made it up.

I actually heard a guy say that it was true because it was sourced by multiple media outlets. However, was it? All of them are going based upon that one unnamed source and they all write their articles and talk their talk about the information Trump leaked, but not one of them were in the room when the meeting took place.

I do have one bit of advice for Trump.

If a news story is not a 'sourced' person, simply state it never happened. Repeat that statement until they actually name a source.

Except Trump is actually saying it did happen.

Donald Trump Says He Has The Right To Share Info With The Russians | HuffPost
That is not his admission of guilt. He is saying that he has the right, not that he did it.

Do you not understand the difference?

Why would he say he has the right to do something he never did? If I accused you of something I hope that if you're innocent you don't respond with you have the right.

First of all it's more than likely a BS story. Secondly, no matter if it's BS or not, the leftist MSM will continue to promote it and so will the leftists here. So why not put it to rest no matter what happened? He didn't give them any information they already didn't have, and if the MSM keeps hounding him on it, he has the authority to declassify any information anyway, so unlike the Russia BS story, it will stop the MSM from yet another witch hunt.

So. The entire debacle of Trump telling secrets to the Russians in the latest attempt to bring down this President is a WP article that actually names no names. For all anyone knows, they made it up.

I actually heard a guy say that it was true because it was sourced by multiple media outlets. However, was it? All of them are going based upon that one unnamed source and they all write their articles and talk their talk about the information Trump leaked, but not one of them were in the room when the meeting took place.

If a news story is not a 'sourced' person, simply state it never happened. Repeat that statement until they actually name a source.

That is not his admission of guilt. He is saying that he has the right, not that he did it.

Why would he say he has the right to do something he never did? If I accused you of something I hope that if you're innocent you don't respond with you have the right.

First of all it's more than likely a BS story. Secondly, no matter if it's BS or not, the leftist MSM will continue to promote it and so will the leftists here. So why not put it to rest no matter what happened? He didn't give them any information they already didn't have, and if the MSM keeps hounding him on it, he has the authority to declassify any information anyway, so unlike the Russia BS story, it will stop the MSM from yet another witch hunt.

You have to pick a defense here pal. It can't be a fake story and a real story and excusable if the fake story is real.

That's why I said if someone is innocent, their response will never be "I have the right".

So the other side of it is....if you believe the story is fake you can't seem to identify the "fake" and just yelling "all of it" is your only defense. If you say the story is correct then you admit the news isn't fake AND that Trump was in the White House telling Secrets to the same Russian spy that is part of the focus of several investigations but that's totally cool because the President can do whatever he wants...even a shit like that!

Which is it?

Let Me explain it to you in a better way.

When did you stop beating your wife?

Since you don't have any reports of me or my wife being harmed that seems like a silly made up question.
You also don't have any reports on Trump. What you have is the media asking leading questions in the hopes of getting to take down a President they don't like.

What is it you guys said about Clinton? Show Me the convictions?

You have to pick a defense here pal. It can't be a fake story and a real story and excusable if the fake story is real.

That's why I said if someone is innocent, their response will never be "I have the right".

So the other side of it is....if you believe the story is fake you can't seem to identify the "fake" and just yelling "all of it" is your only defense. If you say the story is correct then you admit the news isn't fake AND that Trump was in the White House telling Secrets to the same Russian spy that is part of the focus of several investigations but that's totally cool because the President can do whatever he wants...even a shit like that!

Which is it?
Pick a defense? You act as if any of this shit it true. A defense will be made if charges are filed.

I could be wrong but I don't think he has ever claimed there was collusion has he?

Nope- but easy plays fast and lose with the facts.

Personally I doubt there was any collusion- or intended collusion. My guess is that any 'collusion' that happened might possibly be Trump officials unofficially discussing with Wikileaks- and Wikileaks in turn acting on behalf of Russia.

The investigations- by the House, Senate and FBI- should be able to answer those questions- and there is nothing wrong with them doing the investigations.
I have no problem with the investigations. My problem is with all the nuts running around proclaiming their OPINION of the situation as a known fact.
Let it play out, Trump ensured this shit would happen in the debate when he made the off the cuff statement for Russia to release the emails. A statement intended to troll Hillary and excite the base. He is now sleeping in the bed he made.

Having said all of that I don't believe for one second that he was in bed with the Russians and in the end this will all be yet another waste of our tax dollars.

As I said- I doubt that Trump's campaign knowingly colluded with Russia- but yes- Trump opened that door with that incredibly stupid comment calling for Russia to hack Clinton's emails.

A credible investigation will answer the question- and Trump supporters should be supporting a credible investigation, led by Republicans, that completely clears Trump.

I differ. If Roger Stone went to Trump and told him that he was aware that Clinton's campaign manager would be hacked and any dirty laundry would be exposed...does anyone think that Donald Trump has scruples enough to tell Stone to shut it down when it would only benefit him? If so, I have a bridge I'd like to sell them.
And if Stone didn't have the means to shut it down? Do you honestly think that the Russian government would go through the trouble (easily done, admittedly) of getting the DNC emails and piping them to the proper channels, then say, "Nyet, comrade. Stone said shut it down"?

Fair point. By "shut it down", I meant don't have any further contact with these people. I don't feel that Trump would be able to have that much sway with the Russian government; which is why they wanted a user-friendly US President instead of one that sees them as the enemy they are.

Which is it?
Pick a defense? You act as if any of this shit it true. A defense will be made if charges are filed.

Insanity would be appropriate. Trump has shown nothing but insanity for a while now.

Which is it?

Insanity would be appropriate. Trump has shown nothing but insanity for a while now.
Not even close. He doesn't look at the world like the Demorcrats do. That is NOT insanity. He's a bit eccentric but insane?

You want insane? Hillary Clinton. Maxine Waters. Um...what was that guys name who represents Harlem? Harry Reid also qualifies as insane.

Which is it?

Not even close. He doesn't look at the world like the Demorcrats do. That is NOT insanity. He's a bit eccentric but insane?

You want insane? Hillary Clinton. Maxine Waters. Um...what was that guys name who represents Harlem? Harry Reid also qualifies as insane.

He still believes he won the popular vote.... Insanity.

Which is it?

Who cares? You still believe the popular vote matters. What does that say about you?

BTW...how did that popular vote work out for the people of California and prop 8?

Which is it?

So you've chosen the defense that is statistically impossible? All of the stories are lies? How is that possible when Trump keeps admitting to these things?

Which is it?

Who cares? You still believe the popular vote matters. What does that say about you?
BTW...how did that popular vote work out for the people of California and prop 8?

I think the rug that you sweep all of his moronic statements under is getting pretty lumpy by now. When you are shown to be mathematically wrong and still believe that you are correct...what would you call it?

Which is it?

So you've chosen the defense that is statistically impossible? All of the stories are lies? How is that possible when Trump keeps admitting to these things?
Really? All of the stories are independent?

How many 'anonymous' sources make one valid story?

Which is it?

Actually, only Trump's enablers think that it matters. I just like rattling their cages with irrefutable facts and watching the spin.

I think the rug that you sweep all of his moronic statements under is getting pretty lumpy by now. When you are shown to be mathematically wrong and still believe that you are correct...what would you call it?
Mathematically wrong? Have you that formula at hand? I'd like to see it.

So far, we have one anonymous source that the entire media feeding frenzy is going on. How does that math work?

Can you get Me a name from someone who was actually in the room?

Which is it?

Did you just say what difference does it make if the President says things and believes things arent aren't true?

Actually, only Trump's enablers think that it matters. I just like rattling their cages with irrefutable facts and watching the spin.
Okay. Hit Me up with an irrefutable fact.

Did you just say what difference does it make if the President says things and believes things arent aren't true?
Aren't true based on whose kaleidoscope?

Okay. Hit Me up with an irrefutable fact.

Just did. He lost the popular vote.

Forum List

Back