You guys like-a-coke? Help me study Korean

Mike Dwight

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2017
Monsieur and Mademoiselles, it is a Bonnie time, at this point in society, to Learn Korean, the great Hanguk! Before they get their own Disney movie! Annyong ha se yo? Chaneun Dwight imnida. As I use my slave-name. As you see they already got one!

Let's get straight under way, wilkommen.

Our instructor here is some Yenchews , Japanese imperialists make me mad. That's OK let's do our best. Really stuck on "Pleace give me Coke".... I'm thinking that means "Younger than Springtime", or "I Dreamed a Dream". The outfit is really conservative for standard Comfort Women caught unawares. Not her fault. Korean is really hard to learn, there's over 50,000 alphabet letters, Koreans will stab you on sight for trying to learn, and they want to speak English too. Keep at it though. So as we can see she wants a cigeratte, looks like, "Dam-bae, chusaeyo", so now she's on the street corner with cigarette. That's when you go with, "chusaeyo, 'kok-a'" , the combo forms most important Korean phrases. Concerning Disney movie, Japan killed their princesses, USA kicked out the rest, "Western Princess" coming to Disney Theatres, is about an education tutor teaching "Please give me cigarette, Please give me Coke" PG 13 getting a lot more than she deserves.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Korea's going to get one bad like the Russians did. That's what you get for doing the Communism! See I didn't even see Anastasia.

They wasted their 1913 Paris trip on opera glasses and Rite of Spring.

• Banned
Calm down! Its Coca-Cola! You know Coca-Cola? Ignore the crazy symbols! Everything is alright!

Last edited:
  • Banned
Unkotare is a Korean Holocaust denier! Didn't you invade Korea, with 3 million immigrants, more than the 100,000 british offices in india, to take over the total economy of Korea, and misplace everyone, and deny homerule, and send men and women to 100,000 of deaths misplaced everywhere, leave no suitable government, cause the Korean war in which 5 million Koreans died, erase Korean identity, I'm practicing my Disney movie, mostly has this stuff.

Alright next lesson is T-ARA turns into Comfort women when they sell in Japan. Bopeep bopeep is ancient Scottish rallying cry of 5000 year old people. Hand gesture means unfaithfulness in youth culture and is a warning.

• Banned
OK, I'm all better now. Japan make brothers of all Asians. Many sacrifices by other nations for brotherhood of Asians that is Not racist. Koreans don't realize there are Answer-Videos to their culture. Arirang;Papa was a Rolling Stone. Ahn Chang Ho; "that's racist". King Sejong;Hello Maria, I'm off to Korea.

Forum List

Back