you guys ever try this?

Originally posted by OCA
Now why go through the trouble when all you need is a .22 lol
even though they are pretty quite...still illegal in town...lol
have a couple around the hosue that feel the need to pester the dog and cat... dirty little bastards. it wouldnt be bad, but there are some big ass dogs around here that make alot of noise

You see for me squirrel=rat, these bastards are always getting into my garbage and shit and making a freakin mess, but cat no good lol. Bastards are a black hole where money gets lost in, lay around all day and scratch the couch all up lol

LOL...housecat lazy no good...I mean a outside Alleycat...tough. ugly and will eat damn near'd anything that moves...have called em tree-rats for years...they do make for a tastey gravy though:D

My yiayia(grandmother) used to have these two mammoth siamese that would drag gophers, squirrels, skunks and the occasional rattler up on the porch dead. I swear they were half bobcat.

Originally posted by OCA
My yiayia(grandmother) used to have these two mammoth siamese that would drag gophers, squirrels, skunks and the occasional rattler up on the porch dead. I swear they were half bobcat.
them fuckers are mean anyway!

I have been the care taker[you dont own a saimese] of several of them. I have found they are only mean SOB's when they sense you dont like em..if youn dont like em they will pester to livin shit out of you, if you like em they sit in your lap and sleep...also good watch cats...MEAN-NASTY-bite you in the neck shit..ever seen one really really pissed off or waiting for the asshole outside the window to sneak in? oh boy!!!

Hehe i didnt get it @ first when i saw this thread,then i looked @ the wensite provided and had a laugh about it!

I wonder how long they would stay on before realising what was going on then running away?

One time 2 squirrels got into our basement and 1 of them I petted with a stick and she didnt act scared or anything.... I got them both safely outside :)

Most animals can sense when danger is present,when they have to be defensive AND IF THEY DONT SENSE DANGER,THEY USUALLY ARE NOT MEAN!! (The human animal race is the only one that IS MEAN FOR NO REASON -- Kinda sad)

Forum List

Back