‘You got 2 seconds before I shoot you:’ Orlando Man kills Burger King employee after order takes too long, deputies say

People commit crimes like these because they do NOT fear punishment.

They know that in these changing times, certain folks are excused for their bad behavior.

One does not have to be a Nostradamus to predict that things will only get worse in the coming decades.

For the life of me, I simply cannot understand why so many people are supporting looters and sucker punchers and rapists and murderers. I can only guess that they feel that they (or their loved ones) are exempt from ever being harmed.

"One woman who was in line was mad about the delay so she got out of her vehicle and began yelling that she was going to have “her man” come to the restaurant, so an employee refunded her $40 and asked her to leave, records show."

Now, I get that Burger King is one of the pricier fast food joints, but what the fuck was this cow spending forty bucks on??

After I order at Burger King, I go outside to take a nap, smoke a cigarette, and read a comic book. When I come back in, I only have a couple minutes left to wait for my order.

Never a problem.

skinny people would never do this atrocity!

Well this Democrat pandemic that caused business to operate at a slower pace has caused another Black man to be locked up for killing a Black man.
I’m thinking the shooter and his squeeze were white Hispanics.

After I order at Burger King, I go outside to take a nap, smoke a cigarette, and read a comic book. When I come back in, I only have a couple minutes left to wait for my order.

Never a problem.

No shit.

These days, the very concept of "fast food" seems lost on almost every chain in existence...

skinny people would never do this atrocity!

Well this Democrat pandemic that caused business to operate at a slower pace has caused another Black man to be locked up for killing a Black man.
I’m thinking the shooter and his squeeze were white Hispanics.
don't tell Ann Coulter, if that's the case !

Forum List

Back