You give me this option on my own thread? You Cowards

Psychoblues

Nov 30, 2003
North Missisippi
Psychoblues, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Psychoblues

You give me this:

Psychoblues, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

What is your problem? Can you not think on your own?

Psychoblues

No. I'm saying I get that message when I've mistakenly tried to do something I am not allowed to do. In this case, I'd say it's due to someone banning you from the thread OR you maybe tried a link you do not have permisson to access. No glich.

Are you saying this is a software glitch? In this case I doubt it.

Psychoblues

I am simply trying to access a tread that I started, Said1. I get the message I quoted. Is someone banning me from a thread that I started? Why are they afraid of any response I might have there? But, maybe I am mistaken. I guess I will hear back from you in a few hours after your executive conference.

Psychoblues

No. I'm saying I get that message when I've mistakenly tried to do something I am not allowed to do. In this case, I'd say it's due to someone banning you from the thread OR you maybe tried a link you do not have permisson to access. No glich.

I am simply trying to access a tread that I started, Said1. I get the message I quoted. Is someone banning me from a thread that I started? Why are they afraid of any response I might have there? But, maybe I am mistaken.

Psychoblues

what thread are you talking about anyway?

It is simple. PB you started a thread, your ficitional story was best placed in the Writing Skills forum. A redirect link is present, no hiding, no deleting, no banning. Then you posted a dupe thread, that one was place in a forum you do not have access to. Your original thread is still present for everone to enjoy. No need to be upset or conjure up conspiracy theories.

It is simple. PB you started a thread, your ficitional story was best placed in the Writing Skills forum. A redirect link is present, no hiding, no deleting, no banning. Then you posted a dupe thread, that one was place in a forum you do not have access to. Your original thread is still present for everone to enjoy. No need to be upset or conjure up conspiracy theories.

but it is a conspiracy to remove a duplicate thread!

Well, this thread too does not belong on WOT, so I'm moving it to chat, with redirect. :terror:

I make a wicked awesome pumpkin cake and vanilla glaze

Mmmm. Sounds good! I had a pumpkin spice something or other from Starbucks the other night, that would go perfectly! ;)

Forum List

Back