"You f'cked up your presidency," Graham to trump

Otis Mayfield

Diamond Member
Sep 17, 2021
Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) reportedly told former President Trump, "You f'd up your presidency" earlier this year when attempting to advise him to accept that he lost the 2020 presidential election.

This apparent bit of hard truth from the South Carolina Republican was shared on Sunday by renowned Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward while he was discussing his new book, "Peril," on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Host Chuck Todd asked Woodward and co-author and fellow Post reporter Robert Costa how they would characterize the attitude Graham and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows had towards Trump's refusal to accept the election results.

"We quote conversations between Sen. Graham and Trump in which Lindsey Graham says to Trump, 'You f'd up your presidency' at one point just a couple of months ago," Woodward said.

I never would've thought Graham had it in him.

Do you think Graham was right?

Graham is one of the great two-faced assholes in the Senate.

He bashed Trump all during the 2016 campaign and then visited Trump in the White House to suck his dick on a nearly weekly basis.

He has no integrity. Zero.

Trump lost the House, the Senate and the White House. He has destroyed the GOP.

Graham was right. Too bad he has spent the last four years suckling at Trump's man tits and aiding and abetting Trump's odious behavior.

Here's what else Graham said that he promptly forgot:

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook.
I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Trump did win. The only way brain dead Joe could get elected was if the election was rigged.
biden-67th-president-2.jpg

He bashed Trump all during the 2016 campaign and then visited Trump in the White House to suck his dick on a nearly weekly basis.

Graham was right. Too bad he has spent the last four years suckling at Trump's man tits and aiding and abetting Trump's odious behavior.

"I want to talk to the Trump supporters for a minute. I don't know who you are, and I don't know why you like this guy...Here's what you're buying. He's a race-baiting, xenophobic religious bigot. He doesn't represent my party. He doesn't represent the values that the men and women who wear the uniform are fighting for."

"He doesn't have the temperament or judgement to control himself when he gets mad. This is kook land."

"I'm not gonna try to get into the mind of Donald Trump, because there's not a whole lot of space there. I think he's a kook.
I think he's crazy. I think he's unfit for office. I'm a Republican, he's not. He's not a conservative Republican. He's an opportunist."

Graham is a spineless piece of shit.

He’s always been anti-Trump except when his election was up.

He’s a RINO, he’s everything wrong with the GOP.

What wait… didnt Trump bash people like Lyin’ Ted and Little Marco during the campaign only to get chum chummy with them once they were in office? Trump and Graham are guilty of the same thing… right?

Biden is an empty suit that was stuffed full of shit. I doubt that he was even coherent enough to know that his party was stealing the election. They probably had to wake him up the next morning and explain what they did.
He's a puppet. The White House is being run by people who weren't elected to do so.

He never won, to begin with. He got 20 million more votes than Obama? Grow up...lol
Biden got 16 million more than Obama did in 2012. He got 13 million more than Obama got in 2008.

That's just how much America hates Trump.

It's you people who keep parroting the Big Lie who need to grow up. I've never seen worse sore losers in my life.

Biden got 16 million more than Obama did in 2012. He got 13 million more than Obama got in 2008.

That's just how much America hates Trump.

It's you people who keep parroting the Big Lie who need to grow up. I've never seen worse sore losers in my life.
Biden's more popular than Obama?...lol. Biden's seeing someone terrible approval numbers. Looks like some folks changed their minds.

He's a puppet. The White House is being run by people who weren't elected to do so.

Exactly. He's not even cognizant of what he's doing. Whoever is pulling the strings is putting on one hell of a cross between bad Kabuki theater, and a Tijuana donkey show.

I can't believe they're so stupid that they don't think everyone can see right through that. :laughing0301:

Biden's more popular than Obama?...lol. Biden's seeing someone terrible approval numbers. Looks like some folks changed their minds.
Even at the number he is at today, Biden is more popular than Trump was at the same point in his presidency.

Way more popular.

Biden is not more popular than Obama. It is that America hates Trump a lot more than they liked Obama.

Sen. Lindsey Graham (R-S.C.) reportedly told former President Trump, "You f'd up your presidency" earlier this year when attempting to advise him to accept that he lost the 2020 presidential election.

This apparent bit of hard truth from the South Carolina Republican was shared on Sunday by renowned Washington Post reporter Bob Woodward while he was discussing his new book, "Peril," on NBC's "Meet the Press."

Host Chuck Todd asked Woodward and co-author and fellow Post reporter Robert Costa how they would characterize the attitude Graham and former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows had towards Trump's refusal to accept the election results.

"We quote conversations between Sen. Graham and Trump in which Lindsey Graham says to Trump, 'You f'd up your presidency' at one point just a couple of months ago," Woodward said.

I never would've thought Graham had it in him.

Do you think Graham was right?
TDS

Forum List

Back