You Don’t Like the Decisions Made the Past Few Days? You’re Really Not Going to Like the Next Part

So they don't care if the white folks burn their shit down, as long as, they aren't black.

Just so you know, we're working with the Koreans, to help them understand the situation.

It's not easy. But someone has to do it. Otherwise we get very bad outcomes that no one wants.

You're absolutely right Super, it's the little white kids doing most of the burning. And believe me, we're going to nail them. We're going to fuck em up good. We'll take care of our own, you'll see.

The Koreans, that's a different equation. They care about looting. Property. They don't like you guys very much, and I can't convince them otherwise. What I CAN tell them, is that burning is more dangerous than looting, and if it comes right down to it an empty store is worth more than no store at all

So they don't care if the white folks burn their shit down, as long as, they aren't black.
Democrats are best at burning down black owned businesses. Have been for 150 years straight.
1656903366593.png

I prefer not to make the thread title claim. But so much bullshit has gone down in last 3 years that a comeuppance is good.

It would be super easy to do a little work for you and show you that California has the most Illegals, most welfare, most lax voter ID laws, highest taxes and most middle class flight, in addition to the most homelessness, worst schools, tremendous crime and most poverty. All due to failed Democrat Liberal policies.

About 15 minutes of Google cut and paste. All of those things are well documented and have been referenced many times on this forum.

However, why bother? Why waste the 15 minutes to do the search and the cut and paste?

You stupid uneducated Moon Bats have you head so far up your Libtard asses and you are in denial about everything so it just becomes a waste of time to try to educate you. You are "un-educatable".

You are all dumber than door knobs for the most part and no amount of facts will ever change your mind.

We tried to educate you turkeys that Potatohead was going to be a disaster for this country before the 2020 eloction but you were simply too stupid to understand. Even with his 48 year record of corruption, failure and always being wrong. Even your Boy Obama said to never underestimate the ability of Biden to fuck something up. How fucking dumb can you shitheads be?
The GDP of California is number one among the states of the union.

Forum List

Back