You Don't Have The Right To Infect Me!

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!
Masks not only aren't that effective, but a lot of people reuse them (meaning that they keep spreading whatever germs the mask picks up)...

If you're scared, stay in the basement and have your mom bring you some hot pockets...
My mom's dead.

I have an alibi.

Actually, the best reason not to wear a mask isn't the disease ... it's just to see that look on your face.

scared-child.jpg

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days
People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

So, they have every right to bitch.
Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Is this a trolling question? I was watching kids partying in Florida this weekend, and it’s not our job to keep telling them to be careful, they will learn on there own, god will teach them. All grace in god

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!
Wearing a mask does not protect your eyes. When discovery was made that mask wearers got the virus, they became aware that getting the infection from contact of particulates getting coughed into the eyes was just like inhaling it because some people who wore the most protective masks got coronavirus-19 from squirts into the eye. They noticed that mask wearers who wore eyeglasses were protected from receiving any eye involvement as a vector route for this annoying nuisance of a disease, so they added "wear your glasses" to the warnings the public was getting. Wearing glasses you already own is a good thing when you encounter a covid patient's cough coming at you. I wear a mask when I go to the grocery store. I'm glad Walmart instituted a policy that employees had to wear masks, and several other grocers in my area make certain that all their employees wear them, too. They responded due to worries that with everyone else closed down, the biggest target of young working people was chain store employment. And a lot of them bore the brunt of being infected more than other groups, now protected by masks, etc.
WEAR GLASSES! And the Fonzie made wearing sunglasses cool, as I recall. :)

/——-/
0AE03717-3A09-46F1-9DB8-448247C833A1.jpeg

People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Is this a trolling question? I was watching kids partying in Florida this weekend, and it’s not our job to keep telling them to be careful, they will learn on there own, god will teach them. All grace in god
Now, Jitterbug, everyone knows that a troll doesn't need to have any particular thread, all of us are targets of the loyal opposition. :laughing0301: Fight back! :thanks:(You're welcome.)

A peer review study came out saying that wearing a mask not only does nothing to prevent spreading of this flu strain but actually has health dangers to the mask wearers because they are breathing back in their own CO2 causing lung and heart stress. I don't need your permission to go about my business even if this bio-lab created false flag was put out. All corona viruses are susceptible to heat and start breaking down at 140 degrees which is easily attainable by breathing in the vapor from boiling water. I prefer boiling water with lemon and orange slices thrown in....

I remember a time when Americans didn't scare so easily and would stand up and be counted when they were being fed bullshit.....seems like a lifetime ago.

P.S Go fuck yourself.....your well-being is not of my concern at all and that goes for all leftards.
Well, post a link to that "peer review study" -- I should just take your word for it? It seems reasonable to believe that wearing a mask would mitigate the droplets that result from breathing or coughing, etc. and so help prevent the spread of the disease. And hey, fuckhead, aren't some of the people out there Trumpettes? Don't you at least care about them? I don't give a shit if you care about me or not.
/——/ I don’t wear a mask to protect my self from the Chink flu, I wear it to protect me from hysterical drama queens like you. BTW: Mask mystery: Why are U.S. officials dismissive of protective covering?

Guess what, you don't have the right to lock us in our houses and shut our businesses down. It's the fucking flu, the death rate among those not old and with underlying conditions is no greater then the seasonal flu, remind me when we shut down for flu season?
Or the common cold for that matter...
Gee, I can't help noticing that you didn't answer my question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease? DO YOU? And Covid-19 is NOT the flu. And how many people die each year from the common cold? For Covid-19 right now, the death toll is over 100,000.

do you have the right to keep people locked inside their homes for months on end with no paycheck or means to support their family, watch the economy collapse, resulting in far more deaths & displacement? DO YOU???

do you have the right to keep people locked inside their homes for months on end with no paycheck or means to support their family, watch the economy collapse, resulting in far more deaths & displacement? DO YOU???

You need to understand that his lifestyle hasn't been affected at al.

When his Mom brings down his plate of cookies to snack on while he is playing World of Warcraft, they still taste just as good.

What evidence do you have that wearing a mask won't reduce the spread of Covid-19?

I don't have any evidence that wearing a mask won't keep away vampire or werewolves either. Should I still wear one, just in case?
I had a dog that would sit in the window and bark furiously at any truck that went by. Just trucks. My husband thought it strange that the dog only barked at trucks. I told him that Angus was chasing trucks away from driving through the house. It worked too we didn't have a single truck.
Wearing Wuflu masks serve the same purpose. You feel like a hero saving humanity from a deadly flu. It's actually doing nothing. If you are sick wearing a mask might be marginally beneficial. If you are not sick wearing a mask only keeps trucks out of the living room.

Step on a crack break a grandmother's back. Save lives. Don't step on any cracks. Wear a mask. It all serves the same purpose.

I agree. If you are in fear of your life, please move to a shack in the woods. The rest of us are not wearing a mask. Thanks.

Almost zero evidence at all, that wearing a mask will reduce the spread of Corona.

It doesn't protect you or others. Just more left-wing freak out nonsense.

But by all means, give up all your rights, and go live in a shack in the woods. Maybe build an underground bunkers, and start stocking canned beets, and shotgun shells.
What evidence do you have that wearing a mask won't reduce the spread of Covid-19? Please cite your sources. There's good evidence that wearing a mask will at least reduce the chances that you might transfer an infection to someone else. Masks aren't a perfect solution, but they're definitely better than doing nothing. Can face masks protect against the coronavirus?
The research was published by the National Academy of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine.

Honestly, unless you block at a minimum 75% of covid, you are effectively breathing open air. That's how contagious this virus is.

Have a mere 33% reduction is nothing.

Cloth masks, do not form an air tight seal.

By the way.... Even if it did, the fact is people are not wearing them correctly.

Even if we pretended (falsely) that masks were in fact effective... the reality is people simply are not wearing them correctly anyway. And I mean everyone. I see people with their nose exposed... which is effectively not wearing a mask at all.

Go to the store... you'll see people absolutely everywhere not wearing their mask correctly.

But here's the reality... even if they put the mask on right..... and even if you found the magic cloth that blocked 75% or more of Covid.........

Again... go look at people wearing masks at the store.... if you can see any space between the cloth and the skin.... zero protection.

Cloth is not skin tight. If air can go around the cloth.... then it is providing zero protection to you, and to everyone else.

Go look at at surgical masks.

Screenshot_2020-05-25 F207802~p eps-650 jpg (WEBP Image, 650 × 533 pixels).png

You see that band at the top? That's so you can bend it to fit skin tight around the nose. You see that roll around the edge? Again, to fit skin tight around the edge.

Do you see that on a cloth mask you see in public? No.

Screenshot_2020-05-25 0248_637165903408890770 jpg (JPEG Image, 1000 × 600 pixels).png

See all those spaces between the mask and skin? That is ZERO protection. That lady is not protected from getting covid, and you are not protected from getting it from her. Zero protection.

And that's nearly all the masks you see in public.

These masks are nothing but adult pacifiers for the public, so they can pretend they are doing something.

Forum List

Back