You Don't Have The Right To Infect Me!

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!

I agree. If you are in fear of your life, please move to a shack in the woods. The rest of us are not wearing a mask. Thanks.

Almost zero evidence at all, that wearing a mask will reduce the spread of Corona.

It doesn't protect you or others. Just more left-wing freak out nonsense.

But by all means, give up all your rights, and go live in a shack in the woods. Maybe build an underground bunkers, and start stocking canned beets, and shotgun shells.

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!
I clean, that's my job
I work in a high traffic store deemed essential
I watch people wearing masks, but no gloves
touching things hundreds of people have touched,
handling money hundreds of people have touched

opening the bathroom door after hundreds of people have
pushing the door open to leave the bathroom without washing their hands
and another person doing the same thing after the last

Then another person takes the time to wash their hands
and uses their hands to push the door open to exit the washroom

I see people swiping their phone screen and putting their phone
up to their ear and right next to their mouth...after they've placed their phone
screen side down at the register.

People setting their wallets and purses down on the counter at the registers

Then what, leave the store, take out their keys, open the car door
put the car in drive, turn the radio on, hands on the steering wheel,

they're home, open the front door, open the fridge, lay their purse, or wallet,
keys, phone on the counter....you get the drift

Guess what darling, viral infections are transmitted by
indirect contact on surfaces more than airborne respiratory droplets

A pathogen only needs to get into your bloodstream
A pathogen can enter through your eyes, your ears, your pores,
a cut...any opening, which includes your butt and pee pee hole

This virus is a viral respiratory infection, in other words...THE FLU
AKA SARS, AKA MERS, AKA SWINE FLU, AKA AVIAN INFLUENZA, AKA WAKE UP
Amen, and dont forget after all that the grab their masks and touch their faces . Biggest hoax in world history .
How is almost 100,000 deaths a hoax? Just curious...
Oh you know exactly how its a hoax ...
That's not an explanation. How is 100,000 dead people a hoax?
The annual deaths in the US is almost 3 million. There is nothing about the WuFlu that appreciably changes that.

If I am going to be forced to wear a mask it will have to have a better reason than to make someone feel good

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days
People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

So, they have every right to bitch.
Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Guess what, you don't have the right to lock us in our houses and shut our businesses down. It's the fucking flu, the death rate among those not old and with underlying conditions is no greater then the seasonal flu, remind me when we shut down for flu season?
Or the common cold for that matter...

Anyone holding a gun to the head of the OP making him go out of his home...........

Didn't think so.

I never said that anyone was making me go outside. And with idiots like the people who post on this board wandering around, I'll stay inside as much as possible. After a few months, your ranks will thin out because a bunch of you will be dead.

Did you piss yourself when you typed it..........LOL

0.2% rate as real data comes out.........and we burned the house down for it.........

You don't QUARANTINE those who are at minimal risk or don't even know they have it......MORON.

Hey, MORON, people who don't know that they have the virus can infect someone else, who might die from it. That's why you should quarantine. But hey, all you people who just want to get back to normal no matter what, go do it! Yeah! Because almost certainly, some of you will get infected, and then some of you will die. Too bad.

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days
People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

So, they have every right to bitch.
Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Guess what, you don't have the right to lock us in our houses and shut our businesses down. It's the fucking flu, the death rate among those not old and with underlying conditions is no greater then the seasonal flu, remind me when we shut down for flu season?
Or the common cold for that matter...
Gee, I can't help noticing that you didn't answer my question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease? DO YOU? And Covid-19 is NOT the flu. And how many people die each year from the common cold? For Covid-19 right now, the death toll is over 100,000.

I clean, that's my job
I work in a high traffic store deemed essential
I watch people wearing masks, but no gloves
touching things hundreds of people have touched,
handling money hundreds of people have touched

opening the bathroom door after hundreds of people have
pushing the door open to leave the bathroom without washing their hands
and another person doing the same thing after the last

Then another person takes the time to wash their hands
and uses their hands to push the door open to exit the washroom

I see people swiping their phone screen and putting their phone
up to their ear and right next to their mouth...after they've placed their phone
screen side down at the register.

People setting their wallets and purses down on the counter at the registers

Then what, leave the store, take out their keys, open the car door
put the car in drive, turn the radio on, hands on the steering wheel,

they're home, open the front door, open the fridge, lay their purse, or wallet,
keys, phone on the counter....you get the drift

Guess what darling, viral infections are transmitted by
indirect contact on surfaces more than airborne respiratory droplets

A pathogen only needs to get into your bloodstream
A pathogen can enter through your eyes, your ears, your pores,
a cut...any opening, which includes your butt and pee pee hole

This virus is a viral respiratory infection, in other words...THE FLU
AKA SARS, AKA MERS, AKA SWINE FLU, AKA AVIAN INFLUENZA, AKA WAKE UP
Amen, and dont forget after all that the grab their masks and touch their faces . Biggest hoax in world history .
How is almost 100,000 deaths a hoax? Just curious...
Oh you know exactly how its a hoax ...
That's not an explanation. How is 100,000 dead people a hoax?
The annual deaths in the US is almost 3 million. There is nothing about the WuFlu that appreciably changes that.
So, your point is... ?

I agree. If you are in fear of your life, please move to a shack in the woods. The rest of us are not wearing a mask. Thanks.

Almost zero evidence at all, that wearing a mask will reduce the spread of Corona.

It doesn't protect you or others. Just more left-wing freak out nonsense.

But by all means, give up all your rights, and go live in a shack in the woods. Maybe build an underground bunkers, and start stocking canned beets, and shotgun shells.
What evidence do you have that wearing a mask won't reduce the spread of Covid-19? Please cite your sources. There's good evidence that wearing a mask will at least reduce the chances that you might transfer an infection to someone else. Masks aren't a perfect solution, but they're definitely better than doing nothing. Can face masks protect against the coronavirus?

Masks not only aren't that effective, but a lot of people reuse them (meaning that they keep spreading whatever germs the mask picks up)...

If you're scared, stay in the basement and have your mom bring you some hot pockets...

What evidence do you have that wearing a mask won't reduce the spread of Covid-19?

I don't have any evidence that wearing a mask won't keep away vampire or werewolves either. Should I still wear one, just in case?
Just what do you require for evidence? There isn't any evidence for the existence of vampires or werewolves, but there's a lot for the existence of Covid-19. Are you not convinced? And if Covid-19 is real, and it's primarily transmitted by droplets expelled by breathing or coughing, etc, why don't you think that wearing a mask might suppress the transmission of the virus? But I think that I already know the answer: you're an asshole.

Masks not only aren't that effective, but a lot of people reuse them (meaning that they keep spreading whatever germs the mask picks up)...

If you're scared, stay in the basement and have your mom bring you some hot pockets...
My mom's dead.

My mom's dead.
Nah, she's just hiding from your embarrassing ass.

My mom's dead.
So she's voting Democrat this year???

Forum List

Back