You Don't Have The Right To Infect Me!

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!
Do some research on masks and what happens when a healthy population is forced to wear them. Also learn basic biology and immunology. Don't just sit on a soapbox and spew the prevailing "message", think for yourself.
What happens when a healthy population is "forced" to wear masks? Please explain.

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!
I clean, that's my job
I work in a high traffic store deemed essential
I watch people wearing masks, but no gloves
touching things hundreds of people have touched,
handling money hundreds of people have touched

opening the bathroom door after hundreds of people have
pushing the door open to leave the bathroom without washing their hands
and another person doing the same thing after the last

Then another person takes the time to wash their hands
and uses their hands to push the door open to exit the washroom

I see people swiping their phone screen and putting their phone
up to their ear and right next to their mouth...after they've placed their phone
screen side down at the register.

People setting their wallets and purses down on the counter at the registers

Then what, leave the store, take out their keys, open the car door
put the car in drive, turn the radio on, hands on the steering wheel,

they're home, open the front door, open the fridge, lay their purse, or wallet,
keys, phone on the counter....you get the drift

Guess what darling, viral infections are transmitted by
indirect contact on surfaces more than airborne respiratory droplets

A pathogen only needs to get into your bloodstream
A pathogen can enter through your eyes, your ears, your pores,
a cut...any opening, which includes your butt and pee pee hole

This virus is a viral respiratory infection, in other words...THE FLU
AKA SARS, AKA MERS, AKA SWINE FLU, AKA AVIAN INFLUENZA, AKA WAKE UP
Amen, and dont forget after all that the grab their masks and touch their faces . Biggest hoax in world history .
How is almost 100,000 deaths a hoax? Just curious...
Oh you know exactly how its a hoax ...
That's not an explanation. How is 100,000 dead people a hoax?

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days
People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

So, they have every right to bitch.
Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
You in favor of locking up HIV+ folks in camps then, is what you're saying?
No, idiot. People with HIV or AIDS can only give it to someone by exchanging bodily fluids. You can get Covid-19 just from being in the same room with someone who has it, and breathing their air. People who have, or suspect that they have, Covid-19 should voluntarily quarantine. That's the responsible response. And you didn't answer my question. Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Do you have the right to make everyone else accommodate your hysterical bullshit?
Prove I am infected first. Then prove I passed it onto you..... good luck you little pussy.
YOU STILL HAVEN'T ANSWERED MY QUESTION. WHAT ARE YOU AFRAID OF? I'm asking a question, I'm not making you do anything. Just tell me: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no. If you won't answer, clearly you're avoiding the issue.
No, and I am not doing so either, so why are you asking this question?
You think this is some kind of point you're scoring or something?
You're trying to accuse people of infecting you for daring to be in your presence without submitting to your ridiculous demands; it's utter bullshit.

You ain't fooling anyone, bitch.
You're a cry bully making up absurd justifications for your shitty behavior so you don't have to admit to yourself what a pathetic weakling you are.

Go kill yourself.
I can't help noticing that you have repeatedly refused to answer a simple Yes or No question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Why won't you answer? You should think about why you haven't been able to answer that, but instead insult me and urge me to commit suicide.
Reread you fucking idiot..... I just DID answer it.
Oh, sorry, I missed your answer in all the other bullshit you posted. So, I guess that you said that No, you don't have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them, is that right? So then, you'd be willing to wear a mask in order to reduce the chances that you might infect someone with Covid-19, right?

already posted by someone else that wearing a mask does NOT prevent the spread of Covid 19 perhaps you should learn to read the thread.
Oh, and a post on a bulletin board is reliable medical information, huh?

Anyone holding a gun to the head of the OP making him go out of his home...........

Didn't think so.

I never said that anyone was making me go outside. And with idiots like the people who post on this board wandering around, I'll stay inside as much as possible. After a few months, your ranks will thin out because a bunch of you will be dead.

Anyone holding a gun to the head of the OP making him go out of his home...........

Didn't think so.

I never said that anyone was making me go outside. And with idiots like the people who post on this board wandering around, I'll stay inside as much as possible. After a few months, your ranks will thin out because a bunch of you will be dead.

Did you piss yourself when you typed it..........LOL

0.2% rate as real data comes out.........and we burned the house down for it.........

You don't QUARANTINE those who are at minimal risk or don't even know they have it......MORON.

I clean, that's my job
I work in a high traffic store deemed essential
I watch people wearing masks, but no gloves
touching things hundreds of people have touched,
handling money hundreds of people have touched

opening the bathroom door after hundreds of people have
pushing the door open to leave the bathroom without washing their hands
and another person doing the same thing after the last

Then another person takes the time to wash their hands
and uses their hands to push the door open to exit the washroom

I see people swiping their phone screen and putting their phone
up to their ear and right next to their mouth...after they've placed their phone
screen side down at the register.

People setting their wallets and purses down on the counter at the registers

Then what, leave the store, take out their keys, open the car door
put the car in drive, turn the radio on, hands on the steering wheel,

they're home, open the front door, open the fridge, lay their purse, or wallet,
keys, phone on the counter....you get the drift

Guess what darling, viral infections are transmitted by
indirect contact on surfaces more than airborne respiratory droplets

A pathogen only needs to get into your bloodstream
A pathogen can enter through your eyes, your ears, your pores,
a cut...any opening, which includes your butt and pee pee hole

This virus is a viral respiratory infection, in other words...THE FLU
AKA SARS, AKA MERS, AKA SWINE FLU, AKA AVIAN INFLUENZA, AKA WAKE UP
Amen, and dont forget after all that the grab their masks and touch their faces . Biggest hoax in world history .
How is almost 100,000 deaths a hoax? Just curious...
Oh you know exactly how its a hoax ...
That's not an explanation. How is 100,000 dead people a hoax?
1957 AND 1968 we had those kind of casualties..........didn't destroy the country over it....

1590322906152.png

Didn't think so.

But why should the op or anyone else stay inside because of your selfishness?

LOL

Wear a mask........N95.......wear gloves.......hell dress up like a mummy......I don't care.........I will keep my so called SAFE DISTANCE...........you do the same and mind your own damned business........

This virus is about 0.2% mortality rate............and we destroyed our nation for it...........INSANITY.......peddle your Fear somewhere else.

I suppose all you against the mask are good Christians or so called Christians?

Religion has nothing to do with wearing a mask or not. Why would you think it does?

View attachment 340468
This does not support your position that wearing a mask has anything to do with religion. There are people who don't like being told what to do and they are stone atheists.

Forum List

Back