You Don't Have The Right To Infect Me!

Bruce Daniels

Gold Member
Jan 3, 2020
A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days
People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

So, they have every right to bitch.

People are bitching about their rights these days because they are sick and tired of the Government dictating how they should live, work, or play. I am sure there are a lot of grown-up adults that can take very good care of themselves. Most in which, have been doing that ever since they moved out on their own.
The last thing the American people need is some authoritarian government telling them, they can't get a haircut, or go to the store (with or without wearing a mask).
Just look at California, New York, and Michigan. Other states that have reopened have not had anyone dying as rapid, or as high as New York has. It's just another stupid tactic from these blue states governors that rather dictate to us, how we should "behave".

Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.

Just answer one question: Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.
Guess what, you don't have the right to lock us in our houses and shut our businesses down. It's the fucking flu, the death rate among those not old and with underlying conditions is no greater then the seasonal flu, remind me when we shut down for flu season?

A lot of people are bitching about their rights these days, but you never hear them talking about their responsibilities. If you live in a society, you have responsibilities toward the other members of your society. If you don't think so, then you ought to go live in a shack deep in the woods somewhere. With coronavirus running rampant around the world, you need to take actions to ensure others' safety. You might have Covid-19 but not know it, and then you could give it to someone else. When you wear a mask, it's as much to protect others as to protect yourself. A mask or any kind of face covering helps prevent droplets from your breaths, coughs, etc, from spreading as much as they would otherwise. So any time you're out in public, if you care about your fellow humans, WEAR A MASK!!
No.

No chance . Stay under your bed.

Guess what, you don't have the right to lock us in our houses and shut our businesses down. It's the fucking flu, the death rate among those not old and with underlying conditions is no greater then the seasonal flu, remind me when we shut down for flu season?
Fuck you. Your claims have been disproved over and over, so I won't even try to do that again.

You in favor of locking up HIV+ folks in camps then, is what you're saying?

A peer review study came out saying that wearing a mask not only does nothing to prevent spreading of this flu strain but actually has health dangers to the mask wearers because they are breathing back in their own CO2 causing lung and heart stress. I don't need your permission to go about my business even if this bio-lab created false flag was put out. All corona viruses are susceptible to heat and start breaking down at 140 degrees which is easily attainable by breathing in the vapor from boiling water. I prefer boiling water with lemon and orange slices thrown in....

I remember a time when Americans didn't scare so easily and would stand up and be counted when they were being fed bullshit.....seems like a lifetime ago.

P.S Go fuck yourself.....your well-being is not of my concern at all and that goes for all leftards.

You in favor of locking up HIV+ folks in camps then, is what you're saying?
No, idiot. People with HIV or AIDS can only give it to someone by exchanging bodily fluids. You can get Covid-19 just from being in the same room with someone who has it, and breathing their air. People who have, or suspect that they have, Covid-19 should voluntarily quarantine. That's the responsible response. And you didn't answer my question. Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.

No, idiot. People with HIV or AIDS can only give it to someone by exchanging bodily fluids. You can get Covid-19 just from being in the same room with someone who has it, and breathing their air. People who have, or suspect that they have, Covid-19 should voluntarily quarantine. That's the responsible response. And you didn't answer my question. Do you have the right to infect someone with a disease that might kill them? Yes or no.

Just make sure no one sneezes in your cheerios! :auiqs.jpg:

No chance . Stay under your bed.
As I've said before, I think Covid-19 might be a way of culling the idiots of our society, because they'll refuse to take precautions and so they'll be infected at higher rates than the general population, and thus they will DIE at higher rates. I guess we'll see.

Just make sure no one sneezes in your cheerios! :auiqs.jpg:
No one ever has before, so...?

Forum List

Back