You do understand why Trump canceled his trip to Poland, don’t you?

So far we’ve been lucky here in Key Biscayne.

After all these years hurricanes left hook or right hook or straight hits against our beloved Florida misses KB. Just heavy rains.

Regardless my house is ready and boarded up and boat is moved to land storage.

On Wednesday, former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell tweeted: “I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago!”

Yanno, I'm kinda hoping for the same thing. Maybe then he would understand that using FEMA money to pay for his wall is a bad idea, especially in the middle of hurricane season.

Be nice guys.

I have lots of friends I mean lots in that area ready to volunteer and donors for the next election. Whoever the democrats nominee.

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

Trump is terrified that his properties are going to be hit with a category four hurricane. He doesn’t want to go to Poland or worry about the country when he has Mar-a-Lago and Darrell golf course to worry about.

If there’s any other possible explanation, I’d be glad to hear what it is.

Atlantic Hurricane Season Forecast — 2019 Hurricane Season Predictions

Originally the hurricane forecast was below average. But since then the number has increased. So it’s possible that trump properties in Florida could be hit by more than one hurricane this year.

You know there’s going to be major damage at trump properties. How much government money do you think that he’ll get? And will the government money be greater than his presidential salary? Trump has a lot of work to do protecting his properties. And that’s why he can’t go to Poland right now
This and every time Trump travels abroad it ends up being a diplomate/foreign relations disaster.

On Wednesday, former Canadian Prime Minister Kim Campbell tweeted: “I’m rooting for a direct hit on Mar a Lago!”

Yanno, I'm kinda hoping for the same thing. Maybe then he would understand that using FEMA money to pay for his wall is a bad idea, especially in the middle of hurricane season.

Be nice guys.

I have lots of friends I mean lots in that area ready to volunteer and donors for the next election. Whoever the democrats nominee.
Yeah, Marion Williamson-that'l work

Trump needs to stay close in case he has to nuke the hurricane

2_bramhall_0.jpg

Be nice guys.

But as long as Dorian can do surgical path in that area. I don’t mind..

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

Trump is terrified that his properties are going to be hit with a category four hurricane. He doesn’t want to go to Poland or worry about the country when he has Mar-a-Lago and Darrell golf course to worry about.

Originally the hurricane forecast was below average. But since then the number has increased. So it’s possible that trump properties in Florida could be hit by more than one hurricane this year.

You know there’s going to be major damage at trump properties. How much government money do you think that he’ll get? And will the government money be greater than his presidential salary? Trump has a lot of work to do protecting his properties. And that’s why he can’t go to Poland right now

Well damn it all the hell I thought he canceled his trip so he could get you to write all about it like a teenage drama queen write about a love she will never have...

Oh well and now to something more interesting to read, so what will you write next?

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

What a loon! But you do get 10 Points for Consistency!!!!!

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

:rolleyes:
Paranoid delusions are a symptom of TDS.

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

Any updates

EDLhTD2XYAELDjI

No I don't understand....because I'm too intelligent to lower my level of awareness to that of an infantile buffoon like yourself, OP. I admit I don't understand the gaudy streamers of idiocy you produce and I don't reckon I ever will.

Why does anyone bother to even read anything Denard says We all know both him and Tommy T are fucking idiots

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back