You Decide

beretta304

Rookie
Aug 13, 2012
A Saner Place
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x7OCgMPX2mE&feature=player_detailpage]George W. Bush - 9/11 Bullhorn Speech - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FGbDJuD2do&feature=player_detailpage]Obama's Apologies - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YwvIKGsipMQ&feature=player_detailpage]Obama Apology Tour 2009 - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
  • Banned
ostrich_001.jpg

Unfortunately, saying "America is great and we can do no wrong, and fuck the rest of the stinking world" isn't looked at with any kind of admiration from the rest of the world but rather with disdain. This is why the rest of the world didn't care much for Bush and do happen to think more highly of the United States with a president that isn't quite so arrogant.

Obama isn't an apologist, he just realizes that other countries don't feel a need to bow down to the wonderful United States.

Bush .. No doubt. You can say one thing Bush loved this country and he respected the military. He showed true heart. Obama not so much .. Obama is a smug arrogant SOB..

Unfortunately, saying "America is great and we can do no wrong, and fuck the rest of the stinking world" isn't looked at with any kind of admiration from the rest of the world but rather with disdain. This is why the rest of the world didn't care much for Bush and do happen to think more highly of the United States with a president that isn't quite so arrogant.

Obama isn't an apologist, he just realizes that other countries don't feel a need to bow down to the wonderful United States.

Really? So, every other country in the world should NOT be expected to kiss our ass?

Wow you really are in the Obama tank huh????? Tell me what about the country that gives you all you take for granted evil? Why is the USA so bad???? Must suck that you get the freedom to be a hating little scumbag.

Apparently neither do those like you who like to knock everything about this country but like the sanctury and freedom it provides for idiots like you to mouth off. Knock off the "voice of reason" routine. :eusa_hand: No one is buying it.

Wow you really are in the Obama tank huh????? Tell me what about the country that gives you all you take for granted evil? Why is the USA so bad???? Must suck that you get the freedom to be a hating little scumbag.

i can see why you work as a convenience store clerk.

Really? So, every other country in the world should NOT be expected to kiss our ass?

Speaking of idiots...:cool:

Apparently neither do those like you who like to knock everything about this country but like the sanctury and freedom it provides for idiots like you to mouth off. Knock off the "voice of reason" routine. :eusa_hand: No one is buying it.

if by no one, you mean mouth breathers like you, you're absolutely right

First of all, I don't knock everything about this country, and saying I do just shows how blind you are. Secondly, if I don't like something, I have every bit as much right to try to change that as you do. Being a right wing loon doesn't give you an inside track to righteousness dumbfuck. The problem with idiots who base every single one of their beliefs in a strict ideology is that you have nothing but contempt for anyone who may think even slightly differently than you. It's like being the school bully who has to have his way all the time.

• Thanks
Reactions: del

Yea your Messiah helped with that....Went from a 17 dollar and hour job to what I have now because of Democrats handling of the economy.....You are just a ignorant hack who needs to get a real job and stop living on welfare.

Yea your Messiah helped with that....Went from a 17 dollar and hour job to what I have now because of Democrats handling of the economy.....You are just a ignorant hack who needs to get a real job and stop living on welfare.

i make $17 in about the time it will take you to read this post, and i don't have a messiah.

sucks to be you

i make $17 in about the time it will take you to read this post, and i don't have a messiah.

sucks to be you

Please lie somewhere else welfare queen.

sucks to be you

Please lie somewhere else welfare queen.

i didn't lie, you read faster than i thought.

do your lips hurt?

Forum List

Back