You CV-19 Suckers

I didn’t stay home. I flew twice since March and drove from Florida to Michigan once. It was great, as the planes were nearly empty and the the roads too. Drove through Atlanta at rush hour, hardly any traffic. Loved it.

I thought Trump told the country to open up?

So should we follow his instructions, or have everyone stay inside and continue to do nothing?

Can't have it both ways simp.

Last edited:
Wow, another thread on this?

The guy said both were important...nobody (with two brain cells) is stating that you shouldn't be using virus mitigation tactics like masking, social distancing, etc...

I wish that either whomever is giving you guys your talking points will be a bit more truthful or you guys be a bit more honest in your regurgitation of the bullshit you ingest.

Wow, another thread on this?

The guy said both were important...nobody (with two brain cells) is stating that you shouldn't be using virus mitigation tactics like masking, social distancing, etc...

I wish that either whomever is giving you guys your talking points will be a bit more truthful or you guys be a bit more honest in your regurgitation of the bullshit you ingest.
Hilarious watching you blind sheeples get led around by your masters.

For months they told everyone to stay at home and send the world into a Great Depression was justified.

Your link:

"'We should always evaluate the risks and benefits of efforts to control the virus,' Jennifer Nuzzo, a Johns Hopkins epidemiologist, tweeted on Tuesday. 'In this moment the public health risks of not protesting to demand an end to systemic racism greatly exceed the harms of the virus.'"

The MAGA pandemic has stopped distractions like sports and bars from blinding Americans to the epidemic of police brutality against Blacks. We'll know in about three weeks if the mass protests have produced another spike in Covid-19 infections.

Forum List

Back