You can't Yell Fire in a Crowded Movie theater, You Can't tell Lies about Election that Didn't Happen

GOP Lies are a threat to America.

The facts and truth have spoken. AG Barr said no election fraud. The GA republican election officials showed there was no fraud AND showed the evidence on 60 Minutes debunking fake fraud claims. All the courts across the lands have thrown out all of Trump's fake fraud cases. The courts have spoken.

You can't just say there is election fraud, when there is no evidence of election fraud. All fake fraud claims have been debunked.

Until Trump and Republicans admit the election is over and there is no fraud (some have admitted this) they can not be on Social Media because they are a danger to America. Republicans are using social media to spread lies, and they are starting riots using lies and social media.

The US is showing that there is a limit to the lies. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater, you can't tell lies about election fraud that didn't happen.

What about the lies that YIU and your fucktarded ilk bought into? Lies about "Russian Collusion" and impeachment of a sitting president that was based upon THOSE lies?

A large part of the corruption in this (2020) election is directly related to that.
Yeah he bought into the conspiracy theory of lies of russiagate but somehow affidateds,whistleblowers o know the penalty of perjury willing to come forward,loads of mail all for Biden coming in long after closing time in all swing states being counted,many being dead people,or people out of state,none of that is evidence of mail fraud but the flimsy Russia collusion theory,is evidence of a president being elected Illegally,

How much crack does this clown smoke everyday? I only don’t put him on ignore as I have with many paid shills because his lies and constant game of dodgeball is so amusing. :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :iyfyus.jpg:

Trump yelled fire in a crowded theater

The facts and truth have spoken. AG Barr said no election fraud. The GA republican election officials showed there was no fraud AND showed the evidence on 60 Minutes debunking fake fraud claims. All the courts across the lands have thrown out all of Trump's fake fraud cases. The courts have spoken.

You can't just say there is election fraud, when there is no evidence of election fraud. All fake fraud claims have been debunked.

Until Trump and Republicans admit the election is over and there is no fraud (some have admitted this) they can not be on Social Media because they are a danger to America. Republicans are using social media to spread lies, and they are starting riots using lies and social media.

The US is showing that there is a limit to the lies. You can't yell fire in a crowded theater, you can't tell lies about election fraud that didn't happen.

I said early on, considering the way the vote count stopped as I watched it live on TV and Biden made a massive comeback, the government should have taken some days to investigate it as they did Trump for three years. 10-15 Days. Get it right and address concerns.

Clearly the S.C didn't want to. Before or after the election.

Failure to do so, not only disenfranchised American voters, it left allies concerned. Especially those in the Far East who were receiving support from Trump they never received from Obama or Bush.

Voters have been yelling for four years about voter security and I.D, all we hear about in media is "voter suppression". Now Dems are going to add millions with illegal citizens, possible D.C and P.R statehood, and Trump voters will NOT go to the polls.

I just watched Rick Scott on Ingraham and he talked about basically securing elections and procedures of the vote to win in 2022. Where were you for a year before 2020. When Laura brought up successful policies like taking on China, Rick was silent.

They are back to the old party again, which means the Rustbelt, Blue Collar votes are gone again. They are going to lose even bigger in 2022. Trump voters might be angry, but they won't care enough about the Trump replacement. They feel betrayed, and GOP and the Old Guard like Romney, who they rejected in 2012; are part of the reason.
careful, fella. That amounts to a TOS violation, questioning democrats.

I'm not questioning democrats, I am questioning both sides, particularly the GOP, for not taking the necessary steps BEFORE the election, to avoid the situation they now face with citizens very unhappy and untrusting.

We saw the Dems Primary App issues. Even CNN was critical at the time. So why would GOP just allow these changes to go forward?

Not Rick Scott talks about voter changes and security and raising money for the Party. The GOP are trying to "cleanse" themselves of Trump and return to the Grand Old Party. A Party which Reagan ran successfully. Like Trump, an outsider.

They are going back to Bush-era policies and ideals, which will be big losers in a world where people are worried about their jobs and futures, on top of racially charged language that defied American Values.

The election was stolen. The signatures do not match.

What are you going to do, ban me?

I said early on, considering the way the vote count stopped as I watched it live on TV and Biden made a massive comeback, the government should have taken some days to investigate it as they did Trump for three years. 10-15 Days. Get it right and address concerns.

Clearly the S.C didn't want to. Before or after the election.

Failure to do so, not only disenfranchised American voters, it left allies concerned. Especially those in the Far East who were receiving support from Trump they never received from Obama or Bush.

Voters have been yelling for four years about voter security and I.D, all we hear about in media is "voter suppression". Now Dems are going to add millions with illegal citizens, possible D.C and P.R statehood, and Trump voters will NOT go to the polls.

I just watched Rick Scott on Ingraham and he talked about basically securing elections and procedures of the vote to win in 2022. Where were you for a year before 2020. When Laura brought up successful policies like taking on China, Rick was silent.

They are back to the old party again, which means the Rustbelt, Blue Collar votes are gone again. They are going to lose even bigger in 2022. Trump voters might be angry, but they won't care enough about the Trump replacement. They feel betrayed, and GOP and the Old Guard like Romney, who they rejected in 2012; are part of the reason.
careful, fella. That amounts to a TOS violation, questioning democrats.

I'm not questioning democrats, I am questioning both sides, particularly the GOP, for not taking the necessary steps BEFORE the election, to avoid the situation they now face with citizens very unhappy and untrusting.

We saw the Dems Primary App issues. Even CNN was critical at the time. So why would GOP just allow these changes to go forward?

Not Rick Scott talks about voter changes and security and raising money for the Party. The GOP are trying to "cleanse" themselves of Trump and return to the Grand Old Party. A Party which Reagan ran successfully. Like Trump, an outsider.

They are going back to Bush-era policies and ideals, which will be big losers in a world where people are worried about their jobs and futures, on top of racially charged language that defied American Values.

Many of the GOP people were planning the steal - enacting illegal laws and other bullshit.

They seem to want their corporate oligarchy just as much as the democrats - while screwing Americans and our values in the ass.

Jussie Smollett. Covington Kids. Bret Kavanough. Trump-Russia. Benghazi. Classified Emails.

I'm sorry... who are you to talk about telling lies? XD

Thi

This is fucking comical. The media and those who slurp it (like you) lecturing anyone about lying.
Those mother fuckers printed and broadcast lie after fabrication after lie for damn near 4 years. They never even paused when being caught in them, they were already on to the next 4 lies.
They slandered and libeled the president non stop and stir up hatred amongst the populace non stop, AND NOW they want to lecture people About honesty???

fuck the media, and fuck you. I hope all of their corporate buildings burn down with them inside.

The election became moot a year or more before it happen ed. The day Republicans decided NOT to undertake fraud. We can only hope they decide differently for 2022. Cheating in IN and those who decline to cheat are out.

If there is a fire in a theatre, you can yell fire. Quit lying to everyone.

Forum List

Back