You can't roller skate in a buffalo herd

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
you can't roller skate in a buffalo herd- you can't roller skate in a buffalo herd, but, you can be happy if you've a mind to

1621202740108.png

Tiny cars are less that 1.5 meters in length, and their top speed is between 40 and 56 kilometers an hour.

The road to electric is filled with tiny cars

Forget Tesla: Millions of people in China are embracing tiny, off-brand competitors

I used to really enjoy racing RC cars-

Attachments

• 1621202740987.png
    1621202740987.png
    1,002.1 KB · Views: 23
you can't roller skate in a buffalo herd- you can't roller skate in a buffalo herd, but, you can be happy if you've a mind to

View attachment 490296

Tiny cars are less that 1.5 meters in length, and their top speed is between 40 and 56 kilometers an hour.

Forget Tesla: Millions of people in China are embracing tiny, off-brand competitors

These are actually considered and sold as covered motorcycles.

View attachment 490296

Obviously they never watched Top Gears UK with a whole hillarious episode on how those 3 wheel cars keep tipping over.

In the U.S. if don't pay the panhandler window cleaners ransom tip, you'd be the one tipped literally in one of these cars. Terrible cars for U.S. riot cities as well.

I actually thought this thread was about Johnny Knoxville roller skating in a buffalo herd.

Notice the scooters and bicycles in the photo? The Asian (and Euro) concept to punish and control the population with extreme prices for energy is the ideal of the modern democrat party.

Forum List

Back