You can't prove that, none of your ancestors, took part in this genocide.

nawpar

Jan 9, 2013
Ohio
When the 1st homo sapiens appeared, there were humans that were not homo sapiens. They disappeared. You can not prove that the homo sapiens didn't, commit some kind of genocide on them. The odds that genocide is not, what wiped them out, is so small it should be ignored.

The number of ancestors you have, is an astronomically large number. The number almost doubles each generation you go back.

The odds that none of your ancestors, took part in genocide is so small, it should be ignored.

When the 1st homo sapiens appeared, there were humans that were not homo sapiens. They disappeared. You can not prove that the homo sapiens didn't, commit some kind of genocide on them. The odds that genocide is not, what wiped them out, is so small it should be ignored.

The number of ancestors you have, is an astronomically large number. The number almost doubles each generation you go back.

The odds that none of your ancestors, took part in genocide is so small, it should be ignored.
You would have to be a fool to think any human in existence isnt related to people who once (or twice) committed genocide at some point in history.

Last edited:

So? I could care less.

The different species were not genocided but instead, they were stabbed several times in the vagina with a penis and were inter-bred.

The different species were not genocided but instead, they were stabbed several times in the vagina with a penis and were inter-bred.
That might be true for a few people, but for the most part, Neanderthals were outsmarted and killed off by human tribes. He who is smartest, rules.

That might be true for a few people, but for the most part, Neanderthals were outsmarted and killed off by human tribes. He who is smartest, rules.
Why did Neanderthals go extinct? The most recent fossil and archaeological evidence of Neanderthals is from about 40,000 years ago in Europe. After that point they appear to have gone physically extinct, although part of them lives on in the DNA of humans alive today.
Neanderthals lived alongside early modern humans for at least part of their existence. We now know that some encounters were very intimate - some of us have inherited around 2% Neanderthal DNA.

Why did Neanderthals go extinct? The most recent fossil and archaeological evidence of Neanderthals is from about 40,000 years ago in Europe. After that point they appear to have gone physically extinct, although part of them lives on in the DNA of humans alive today.
Neanderthals lived alongside early modern humans for at least part of their existence. We now know that some encounters were very intimate - some of us have inherited around 2% Neanderthal DNA.
Studies of DNA extracted from Neanderthal fossils have so far failed to produce a definitive answer: some researchers claim the DNA is too different from that of humans to permit interbreeding, while others disagree. Another theory is that they fell victim to climate change. There’s evidence for dramatic ‘cold snaps’ around 25,000-40,000 years ago – roughly coinciding with the extinction of the Neanderthals. But some palaeontologists claim that the physical build and clothing of Neanderthals suggest they were able to cope with the conditions.

They may, however, have found themselves in a violent struggle for resources, losing out to the cunning of Homo sapiens. And of course, the real cause of their disappearance may have been some combination of all of the above.

When you look around this board it is clear that neanderthals survived and thrived,

You would have to be a fool to think any human in existence isnt related to people who once (or twice) committed genocide at some point in history.
We're all the descendants of the ruthless bastards that won the resource wars.

I'd like to take this moment to give thanks to the murderous and genocidal people that set the foundation for me to be born.

You do know Einstein that every human being on earth is related, correct?

I am not responsible for something my ancestors may or may not have done. Therefore, I have nothing to feel guilty about.

I am not responsible for something my ancestors may or may not have done. Therefore, I have nothing to feel guilty about.
Restitution! Reparations! The democrats will gladly recompense anyone that they think has been victimized and any statues of homo sapiens should be turn down immediately.

I told you to stop eating Tide Pods!!!!

Forum List

Back