You can't make this stuff up - from Reuters just now: White House asks US oil-and-gas companies to help lower fuel costs

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015

"Sorry we suspended your leases, killed your pipelines, and are threatening new regulations to make everything you do more expensive. But would you please lower costs?"

What a joke.

"Sorry we suspended your leases, killed your pipelines, and are threatening new regulations to make everything you do more expensive. But would you please lower costs?"

What a joke.
I don't know who's dumber...Joe Biden...or whoever it is that are pulling his strings! Just saying...

What a joke.
Biden is the dumbest clown on earth

1634176650337.png

The Biden White House will be in confused wonder why fuel prices won't go down.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

Last edited:

What a joke.

No problem. Golfing Gator says we're producing more oil than ever under President* Biden.

So, with the pandemic lockdown, nobody was using oil

Oil producers cut back

Now people are starting to use oil/gas again

Oil producers are ramping up production, but they are kind of holding back a bit to keep the prices high.

So there you are.

And?

So how is President* Biden going to deal with the problem? Do you really think the oil and gas industry is going to give him the fucking time of day?

What a joke.

And it was just over a year ago that Trump was threating OPEC to make them cut production to help the profits of those same oil companies.

It should also be pointed out that the Biden Admin has approved more leases this year than any year under Trump.

The Democrats are setting themselves up for a very rude surprise when they find out capitalism isn't interested in their stupid Neo-Marxist utopian fairy tales. Like I said from the start, "I hope this entire administration fails."

If the administration fails, the country fails with them. but all that matters to you is party so that is ok for you

And it was just over a year ago that Trump was threating OPEC to make them cut production to help the profits of those same oil companies.

It should also be pointed out that the Biden Admin has approved more leases this year than any year under Trump.

For someone who claims they supported neither Trump or Biden, you sure carry a lot of water for the Democrat Party, don't you?

I'm starting to think you're a sock.

For someone who claims they supported neither Trump or Biden, you sure carry a lot of water for the Democrat Party, don't you?

I'm starting to think you're a sock.

Just pointing out the facts. Facts do not have a party affiliation

Trump made (for lack of a better word) OPEC cut production ... just think how things would be today had he not done that.

If the administration fails, the country fails with them. but all that matters to you is party so that is ok for you

Let it burn. I'm sitting on 100 acres of woods around me, and more than enough food, water, and ammunition to last for a an indefinite amount of time. I actually want this administration to fail miserably. Bring it on.

Let it burn. I'm sitting on 100 acres of woods around me, and more than enough food, water, and ammunition to last for a an indefinite amount of time. I actually want this administration to fail miserably. Bring it on.

you can only fire one gun at a time.

Forum List

Back