You can't make this sh*t up...HuffPo states Cruz daughter kiss is example of RAPE culture

iamwhatiseem

Diamond Member
Aug 19, 2010
On a hill
Just insane...holy cow..

Blake Neff
Reporter

12:53 PM 02/01/2016
2000px-Flag_of_Minnesota.svg_-e1454345576292.png

A contributor to the Huffington Post and notable male feminist has claimed Sen. Ted Cruz ‘s awkward effort to hug and kiss his uninterested daughter isn’t simply an odd campaign moment, but actually an example of “rape culture.”

Cruz suffered some embarrassment Sunday when video surfaced of him attempting to hug and kiss his 7-year-old daughter Caroline while out on the Iowa campaign trail. Caroline was not terribly interested, creating a strange scene.

A funny incident on the campaign trail? Not so fast. Charles Clymer, a contributor to the Huffington Post, as well as Mic, argues Cruz’s display was an example of rape culture in action.

Just insane...holy cow..

Blake Neff
Reporter

12:53 PM 02/01/2016
2000px-Flag_of_Minnesota.svg_-e1454345576292.png

A contributor to the Huffington Post and notable male feminist has claimed Sen. Ted Cruz ‘s awkward effort to hug and kiss his uninterested daughter isn’t simply an odd campaign moment, but actually an example of “rape culture.”

Cruz suffered some embarrassment Sunday when video surfaced of him attempting to hug and kiss his 7-year-old daughter Caroline while out on the Iowa campaign trail. Caroline was not terribly interested, creating a strange scene.

A funny incident on the campaign trail? Not so fast. Charles Clymer, a contributor to the Huffington Post, as well as Mic, argues Cruz’s display was an example of rape culture in action.

Of course it is and let say Joe Biden attempted the same thing then it would have been the little girl fault for not embracing Uncle Joe...

The Huffing Post is a nutjob site, and I would not consider their comments to be reality, and anyone will tell you I am not a Cruz supporter but the article is just fringe left blather with a pinch of stupidity mixed in it!

She appears to be about the age that most kids are no longer wanting public displays of affection from their parents.

She appears to be about the age that most kids are no longer wanting public displays of affection from their parents.

Indeed. My kids were like that - and so was I at that age. But leave it to the left to jump directly into the gutter. It's what they do.

Good grief, she's a kid and is probably tired of the entire thing. Leave it to the fucked up left to try and make it something it isn't.

Too bad she can't be more like Obamas daughters.

Always so happy to be in front of the cameras.

Obama.jpg

More like an interim...for boys it's about 7-8 till out of high school...for girls a little later like maybe 10 - till out of high school

New Topics

Forum List

Back