You Can't Get Much More Ridiculous Than This Dumb Fuck

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Mar 4, 2013
Fire the bastards. They've made the situation worse.

When was the decision made that police would (eventually) vacate the 3rd Precinct, even if the exact time of that happening wasn’t determined yet?

Chief Arradondo and I made the decision early yesterday afternoon to significantly reduce our footprint in the Third Precinct. We also decided early that the option to vacate the 3rd Precinct needed to be on the table as a way to both help de-escalate and prevent hand-to-hand combat. Did I know with certainty it would need to happen?

No, but at roughly 9:25 p.m. when it became clear we needed to divert resources from the Third Precinct to help provide a response to activity downtown, I made the decision. I notified the Chief then the governor shortly after.

Exclusive: Mayor Jacob Frey Discusses What Led To The Abandonment Of 3rd Precinct

When was the decision made that police would (eventually) vacate the 3rd Precinct, even if the exact time of that happening wasn’t determined yet?

Chief Arradondo and I made the decision early yesterday afternoon to significantly reduce our footprint in the Third Precinct. We also decided early that the option to vacate the 3rd Precinct needed to be on the table as a way to both help de-escalate and prevent hand-to-hand combat. Did I know with certainty it would need to happen?

No, but at roughly 9:25 p.m. when it became clear we needed to divert resources from the Third Precinct to help provide a response to activity downtown, I made the decision. I notified the Chief then the governor shortly after.

Exclusive: Mayor Jacob Frey Discusses What Led To The Abandonment Of 3rd Precinct

The same city that trained the 4 cops. Why is anyone surprised the incompetence only keeps going up?

If you look at it in the sense of what would have happened if the cops would have held their ground and fought the protestors possibly inside of the building it would have definitely added more fuel to the overall fire for the rioters that would have come after that and into today and beyond in my opinion. The building can be rebuilt but the repercussions of a brawl inside of a police building between cops and rioters could have easily resulted in deaths and severe injuries. Even though on the surface it appears weak or cowardice in my personal opinion it probably saved lives on both sides.

Defer to the MSP Police on this one.

Look, you can start mowing down people today. But you have to police the city tomorrow. And there will likely be twice as many protestors/rioters/demonstrators at that point. What then...reload...shoot more people?

While looking weak, allowing public buildings to be over-run is probably the smarter play in a tool box of imperfect weapons.

If you look at it in the sense of what would have happened if the cops would have held their ground and fought the protestors possibly inside of the building it would have definitely added more fuel to the overall fire for the rioters that would have come after that and into today and beyond in my opinion. The building can be rebuilt but the repercussions of a brawl inside of a police building between cops and rioters could have easily resulted in deaths and severe injuries. Even though on the surface it appears weak or cowardice in my personal opinion it probably saved lives on both sides.
I'm pretty sure it would have saved some Antifa lives, since they're showing up at the protests armed with dildos!!!

1590809260682.png

Look, you can start mowing down people today. But you have to police the city tomorrow. And there will likely be twice as many protestors/rioters/demonstrators at that point. What then...reload...shoot more people?

While looking weak, allowing public buildings to be over-run is probably the smarter play in a tool box of imperfect weapons.

Typical liberal. Either you kill everyone or let them riot. No middle ground for the galactically stupid.

No, it's not. You have encouraged criminal behavior.

You don't really think these people care about Floyd, do you?

Freeways still being blocked in Mpls and several businesses burning despite the new Stay At Home order (curfew) was initiated tonight. Despite the presence of National Guard.
The looters know if they don't directly attack the Guard they will be fine as the orders are they can only defend themselves.

When you don't shoot looters on site, guess what?
They keep looting.

When are urbanites going to finally pull their heads out of their asses and realize they have to stop electing these far left extremist progressive clowns? They are destroying their homes
The urbanites don't live in the riot zone, but in wealthy communities to the south and west of Mpls. I was working a remodel the last two days in the exclusive Minnehaha Creek area just 20 blocks south today and one would never know that Lake Street was being trashed just north. I saw the smoke 35 miles out on my commute to south Mpls this morning.
Those wealthy liberals will continue to pander and virtue signal as long as the ghetto stays in the ghetto. The ones doing the looting and rioting don't vote.

But just a few weeks ago when people were peacefully protesting for the right to work the liberals/MSM were in hysterics saying people were going to die as a result of protesting during a pandemic...

When are urbanites going to finally pull their heads out of their asses and realize they have to stop electing these far left extremist progressive clowns?

That's the thing. They're too ignorant to do so. They want FREE stuff! As well, as FREE rioting privileges. :auiqs.jpg:

No, it's not. You have encouraged criminal behavior.

You don't really think these people care about Floyd, do you?

I don't think they care one bit about Floyd. These animals are opportunists; nothing more.

However, the reality on the ground is that shooting rioters will just result in more demonstrators who may eventually become rioters. You're not "encouraging" behavior... You're accepting the imperfect resolution to an imperfect set of circumstances. Ratcheting up the body count as a solution rarely works long term.

Typical liberal. Either you kill everyone or let them riot. No middle ground for the galactically stupid.

How many would you kill in your "middle ground" scenario?

Been telling y'all for two days now....The city is being run by total clowns.

New Topics

Forum List

Back