You Can't Get Much More Ridiculous Than This Dumb Fuck

When are urbanites going to finally pull their heads out of their asses and realize they have to stop electing these far left extremist progressive clowns? They are destroying their homes
When will you idiot republicans run candidates with sensible plans that are better alternatives? Republicans run in these elections. They lose because what they present sucks.

Defer to the MSP Police on this one.

Look, you can start mowing down people today. But you have to police the city tomorrow. And there will likely be twice as many protestors/rioters/demonstrators at that point. What then...reload...shoot more people?

While looking weak, allowing public buildings to be over-run is probably the smarter play in a tool box of imperfect weapons.

No, it's not. You have encouraged criminal behavior.

You don't really think these people care about Floyd, do you?

I don't think they care one bit about Floyd. These animals are opportunists; nothing more.

However, the reality on the ground is that shooting rioters will just result in more demonstrators who may eventually become rioters. You're not "encouraging" behavior... You're accepting the imperfect resolution to an imperfect set of circumstances. Ratcheting up the body count as a solution rarely works long term.

Continue until they say stop.

Look, you can start mowing down people today. But you have to police the city tomorrow. And there will likely be twice as many protestors/rioters/demonstrators at that point. What then...reload...shoot more people?

While looking weak, allowing public buildings to be over-run is probably the smarter play in a tool box of imperfect weapons.

I don't think they care one bit about Floyd. These animals are opportunists; nothing more.

However, the reality on the ground is that shooting rioters will just result in more demonstrators who may eventually become rioters. You're not "encouraging" behavior... You're accepting the imperfect resolution to an imperfect set of circumstances. Ratcheting up the body count as a solution rarely works long term.

Continue....what exactly?

Shooting the rioters, of course. No reason to keep them alive.

Ahh.... dumb idea.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If you look at it in the sense of what would have happened if the cops would have held their ground and fought the protestors possibly inside of the building it would have definitely added more fuel to the overall fire for the rioters that would have come after that and into today and beyond in my opinion. The building can be rebuilt but the repercussions of a brawl inside of a police building between cops and rioters could have easily resulted in deaths and severe injuries. Even though on the surface it appears weak or cowardice in my personal opinion it probably saved lives on both sides.

But just a few weeks ago when people were peacefully protesting for the right to work the liberals/MSM were in hysterics saying people were going to die as a result of protesting during a pandemic...
Will anyone pay attention to the silly lockdown now?

If you look at it in the sense of what would have happened if the cops would have held their ground and fought the protestors possibly inside of the building it would have definitely added more fuel to the overall fire for the rioters that would have come after that and into today and beyond in my opinion. The building can be rebuilt but the repercussions of a brawl inside of a police building between cops and rioters could have easily resulted in deaths and severe injuries. Even though on the surface it appears weak or cowardice in my personal opinion it probably saved lives on both sides.

But just a few weeks ago when people were peacefully protesting for the right to work the liberals/MSM were in hysterics saying people were going to die as a result of protesting during a pandemic...
Lots of rioters choosing to wear masks now. Go figure.

Good thing no one pays you to consult on how to control riots. Youre a fucking idiot.

• Love

Good thing no one pays you to consult on how to control riots. Youre a fucking idiot.
It may solve the rioting problem (eventually) but it causes so many other problems it's rejected out of hand by all who give it more than .08 seconds of thought. For example, the police still have to enlist the community in policework the next day. Do you think there will be any trust if due process is not given and the police started executing people? Now, we can argue if "due process" is a good idea or not but it is what the Constitution guarantees it's citizens. Also, as we've seen in other cities, the spillover for something like that is going to be considerable. I would like to think the dolt who suggests things like this is just kidding. We both know better.

Peacefully? :laughing0301:

_112053965_gettyimages-1211398264.jpg

• Thanks

It may solve the rioting problem (eventually) but it causes so many other problems it's rejected out of hand by all who give it more than .08 seconds of thought. For example, the police still have to enlist the community in policework the next day. Do you think there will be any trust if due process is not given and the police started executing people? Now, we can argue if "due process" is a good idea or not but it is what the Constitution guarantees it's citizens. Also, as we've seen in other cities, the spillover for something like that is going to be considerable. I would like to think the dolt who suggests things like this is just kidding. We both know better.
People that think like that are lifetime police academy rejects that seek employment as a security guard. Even the cops dont want them.

• Thanks

When has that every worked?

• Thanks

Lots of rioters choosing to wear masks now. Go figure.
Terrorists have always worn masks.

People that think like that are lifetime police academy rejects that seek employment as a security guard. Even the cops dont want them.
I wouldn't give them that much credit.

Ahh.... dumb idea.

Note that I specified rioters, not protesters.

When has that every worked?

It's never been done.

Forum List

Back